hi, what if i dont wanna sell to the buyer because i trust that its the same person (different account ) that tried to scam me before?

sarvaret3
Community Member

He won the auction

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

hi, what if i dont wanna sell to the buyer because i trust that its the same person (different account ) that tried to scam me before?

scifan57
Community Member
If you have proof that this buyer is the same person as tried to scam you before under a different ID,you can report him to eBay. If you don't have proof,all you can do is treat the transaction like any normal transaction until something goes wrong. If payment doesn't come,open the unpaid item dispute as soon as possible. You might also want to use a delivery confirmed service to mail the item to the buyer so as to eliminate the possibility of a fake item not received dispute.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I hope you have added the previous ID to your blocked bidders list and if you think it is the same person, you can add the current ID to the list as well.

If they were on your blocked bidders list before and are using another ID, you can report them as a Malicious buyer.

Non paying buyers deserve unpaid item strikes.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply