please reopen my account, because after i paid for the boots, they are not able to receive the paymt

3 REPLIES 3

please reopen my account, because after i paid for the boots, they are not able to receive the paymt

eBay does NOT read these forums. Use the Help & Contact link at the top or bottom of this page to contact eBay.

Or since it is payment problem, then contact PayPal.

Or if you didn't use PayPal contact your credit card company.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I commented on your problem as you posted to another thread.

The website you cited in that thread has nothing whatsoever to do with ebay. It's an independent retailer who you may have found your way to via ebay but if there is a problem with your payment, you need to speak to paypal about it.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the nature of your problem. I'm going with the details in front of me. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

According to your other post on this topic, you bought those boots on a site other than eBay.  That means eBay can't do a thing for you because you have no buyer protection for that sale.  If you look up customer reviews on Google for that store it would appear they will not help you either.  

If you paid with PayPal you can file a claim for Item Not Received using PayPal's RESOLUTION CENTER.

If it was just a credit card payment, call the Customer Service number on your card statement and tell them who the seller was and that nothing was sent.  

I think now why you can see that no matter how enticing it sounds to get a great deal somewhere else, eBay is always going to be the best place for buyers to shop online.  A seller who behaved as badly as the one you are talking about would have been removed from eBay long ago.  Maybe that's what happened and why they have their own site.  

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Membership-account/Why-was-my-account-suspended-due-to-security-concerns...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply