Package from Malaysia very late

Hi! I purchased a pair of sunglasses from a seller in Malaysia in late January. I live in Canada. The expected delivery date is February 23 but it's almost been 2 weeks and nothing yet! Has anyone had this problem? I've ordered from China and Thailand before but not Malaysia so I don't know if there's a difference in delivery time... thanks!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Stuff sent by the cheapest method is often slow.

For this item you have until March 23 to open a eBay case if it has not arrived, and ask for refund.

(up to 30 days after last expected arrival date for eBay protection, do not accept an offer of a replacement)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Stuff sent by the cheapest method is often slow.

For this item you have until March 23 to open a eBay case if it has not arrived, and ask for refund.

(up to 30 days after last expected arrival date for eBay protection, do not accept an offer of a replacement)

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks! This isn't the first time I purchased something cheap but I usually receive them right on the expected date or maybe just 1 or 2 days late. I was offered a replacement but I haven't accepted yet, mainly because I'm moving soon. Thanks for the tip!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I wouldn't accept a replacement.  If it doesn't arrive then open a request for a refund. There are too many 'replacements' that don't arrive.  It's best to get refunded and to purchase from someone else. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply