Problem with seller

I bought a women's strapless padded bra from ebay seller it arrived detective so I contacted the seller told the seller what happened sent the info that was requested heard nothing from him the seller answered me back said that they lose records and asked me to send the info again that was March 20 th no matter how many emails I sent even eBay customer service sent an email never heard from seller since Mar.20th. I'm out money because of that seller. In the beginning that seller suggested in a email that I try selling it . Why would anybody buy a defective item. An anybody help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Problem with seller

mcrlmn
Community Member

The seller is running the clock down.

Go to PayPal resolution center and open a case, and escalate to a claim.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Problem with seller

EBay only allows 30 days from delivery for a Dispute.

For future reference, Dispute are filed from the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Customer Service has nothing to do with Disputes.

EBay requires the Seller to send return postage and when tracking shows the item back with the Seller, the Buyer is refunded.

The Paypal Resolution Centre allows 180 days from purchase for a Dispute.

The Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

Open an Item Not As Described Dispute.

Ignore the suggestion that you contact the seller, you already did that.

Unfortunately, PP requires that you return the unwanted item to the seller and pay for the return yourself.

If the seller is not in Canada this can be expensive.

You MUST use a tracked service.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

When the Seller gets the item back, you will be refunded, but keep an eye on the tracking and escalate the Claim when it arrives.

The cost of shipping internationally with tracking is very high. You can mitigate it a little by getting a Solutions for Small Business number from Canada Post.

You can do this online or at your PO. You get the number immediately and the card comes in the mail.

You don't have to be a business. It can be used if you are sending family gifts overseas for example.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply