I bought a laser cap on eBay from The laser cap 45 diodes is still on the announce

I bought a laser cap from  $147 betweenthe second and the third week of November Il never received the item I paid with my credit card May ihave the laser cap soon or my money back

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I bought a laser cap on eBay from The laser cap 45 diodes is still on the announce

@yvelyngauthie0 wrote:

I bought a laser cap from  $147 betweenthe second and the third week of November Il never received the item I paid with my credit card May ihave the laser cap soon or my money back

What is the estimated delivery date?  If that has passed then you can now try to get your money back.  If you mean you paid just with a credit card and not a PayPal account with a cc attached, then the eBay system won't help you.  

What you do instead is call the 1-800 Customer Service number on your card statement and tell them that the item never arrived and you want to do a chargeback.  You will have to be able to tell them the seller, the amount, what for, etc. They will tell you what you need to do.  

If it is coming from China it might still arrive.  There is lots of discussion on the Buyer Central board about delayed items from China,

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/Items-not-showing-up/m-p/361997#U361997

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@yvelyngauthie0 wrote:

What is the estimated delivery date?  If that has passed then you can now try to get your money back.  If you mean you paid just with a credit card and not a PayPal account with a cc attached, then the eBay system won't help you.  

What you do instead is call the 1-800 Customer Service number on your card statement and tell them that the item never arrived and you want to do a chargeback.  You will have to be able to tell them the seller, the amount, what for, etc. They will tell you what you need to do.  

If it is coming from China it might still arrive.  There is lots of discussion on the Buyer Central board about delayed items from China,

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/Items-not-showing-up/m-p/361997#U361997

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@yvelyngauthie0 wrote:

I bought a laser cap from ***  $147 between the second and the third week of November. l never received the item. I paid with my credit card. May i have the laser cap soon or my money back.

Your order details has the contact information for the seller (the forums are not the place to ask).

Your order details also has the estimated delivery time range.

Item-Not-Received (INR) cases can be opened on ebay in the 30 days after the last estimated delivery date.

If you are too late for eBay, and paid by credit card through PayPal then it may have PayPal's 180 days (6 months) of INR protection from date of purchase.

If you paid directly with your credit card, then you have to contact your credit card to see if you are covered for INR protection (most cards do have some sort of protection).

Message 3 of 3
latest reply