CHANGE to Listing format..??

For about 2 weeks now, the Listing Format has been IMO, UTTERLY DESTROYED ...WHY....?

If you guys are going to implement changes...HOW ABOUT allowing those of us Who make YOUR MONEY  decide whether we want the NEW and Latest creation by some Coder trying to RE-INVENT the Wheel ....  or in my CASE, How about Leaving us the OPTION to Use the Old style listing Format..?? 

What a concept eh.?   

What you have now is well beyond AGRAVATING...It's IMO, Terrible and a Major Pain in the  (_i_) to use. 

Please Reverse this decision or at least allow us to use CLASSIC Style Listing format.......

AS IS..?  IT'S simply terrible

PLEASE REVERT..!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ah yes the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad new selling form.

It's supposed to work better with phones, which overlooks that only a few newbie and small time sellers are using phones to list, since they are not very flexible.

There are a few workarounds.

Some have said there are three dots at the top right of the THNGVB form which allow us to switch back.

I have been using an existing listing, then Sell Similar, then when the Advanced/Business form for that turns up, changing everything possible, then uploading, then -and this is the important part- making a template of my new /older form.

We should not need to find workarounds.  But here we are.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

eBay has changed its listing tools several times since the site's inception.  I remember when Mister Lister was a thing over twenty years ago, for example.

Every time eBay has made a change to its listing tools, there's been lots of cries of disapproval from the masses, and I suspect at this point eBay just takes this in its corporate stride, knowing that eventually people will get over it and use the new tools anyway.  With this in mind, it's probably better to have concrete suggestions on how to improve what we're going to be getting rather than pleading for the status quo.

For better or for worse, eBay rarely backtracks.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply