Buyer's note to seller after a sale.

Hello,
I cant find where to reply to a “buyers note” that occasionaly appear on the “magage all orders” page. It would be nice if the buyers note is attached to my reply, or is my only option to contact seller an explain that I am replying to a note he added when making his purchase/payment?......which seems needlesly cumbersome.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer's note to seller after a sale.

Hi,

I don't think there is a way to reply directly to a "buyers note". I believe they enter that when they are making their payment. I've always just used the "contact buyer" and refer to something they have said...if it is to make sure something is well packed I say "just letting you know I saw your note and not to worry, everything is packed up nicely", or for those that just send a cheery "thanks so much, have a great day" I just send "Thank you, have a great day too!" and so on. I always do respond so they know I read it/saw it.

Sometimes people leave specific instructions and I wish they wouldn't do it this way since it's easy to miss seeing the "notes" before actually shipping but c'est la vie.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply