Newly listed search BUG?

For a few days now, I noticed that when sorting a search by newly listed, the "New Listing" tagged items are no longer all at the top of the search results. That now makes finding the newly listed or relisted items very tedious especially when you want to find the new listings from a saved search email.

It seems like the relisted items are now chronologically sorted with their original date instead of their usual relisted date.

Furthermore, as a seller, I am now worried that when I relisted an item, It will no longer appear at the top of the newly listed search results and suffer from lesser visibility as a result.

I sure hope that this is a known bug that will be fixed soon.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Newly listed search BUG?

There is another thread about this from another seller. Apparently if you use sell similar instead of relist then it bypasses the glitch and the listing shows as newly listed.  

An eBay rep has been asked to comment in that thread so you might want to post there with dates and item numbers as an example.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Relist-bug-the-ORIGINAL-start-date-is-somehow-partially-...

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Newly listed search BUG?

Thank you for the info, I will check it out.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply