Selecting FedEx as shipping service

Would someone please tell me how to select FedEx as the shipping service.  I can not find how to select FeEx on my listing, only Canada post in drop down for Domestic and International. Tried serching other services and got blank. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@a.c.lighting wrote:

Would someone please tell me how to select FedEx as the shipping service.  I can not find how to select FeEx on my listing, only Canada post in drop down for Domestic and International. Tried serching other services and got blank. 

If you would like to use Fedex (or any of the other additional services) you would need to begin by choosing the flat rate option from the top of shipping options. Those services DO NOT include a calculator so you would need do an approximate guesstimate based on an average using an assortment of destinations(zip codes). Calculated shipping in Canada is ONLY available  with Canadapost.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@a.c.lighting wrote:

Thank you

For anyone considering using FEDEX this disclaimer has now been added.

Save up to 75% off FedEx Express® services, and up to 35% off FedEx Ground® services. Plus enjoy 100% off Residential Delivery Surcharges.

Only states and drop them off at one of over 1200 FedEx retail locations across Canada

For anyone currently using FedEx what are you using for a rate? Ballpark and crossing fingers?

-Lotz

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Announcements/FedEx-shipping-is-now-available-on-eBay-Labels/ba-p/48026...

But this doesn't show how to tell our customers that we will be using FedEx.

luke@ebay 

And Luke, could you show how to choose UPS as a shipping service as well?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply