December 22 2021 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone - 

Opening the chat up for your questions. I'll begin working on replies tomorrow afternoon. 

See you then!
Tyler

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi Tyler, in Business Policies should I be changing all my Payment policies to say eBay Payments now that I am in MP or should I leave as they are for now? Currently mine just says "Combined shipping available where size/weight allows". I list my items using Wonder Lister and they show eBay Payments now as an option in my Payment Policies.

I am asking this because I know that we accept many more types of payments now in MP and wondering if I need to specify something to show these payment options in my listings.

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!🎄

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Tyler- taking this opportunity to wish you and your family a Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Windows 10 desktop using Google Chrome browser or Microsoft Edge browser. Seller Hub eBay.ca listings box shows 1 scheduled listings quantity 1 which is correct. When I click on link it shows no scheduled listings. I had to go to iOS eBay app on my phone to see it and release it live.

Before I would just go to My eBay All Selling to make live but no more All Selling in My eBay as of a few days ago.

Bug has been around 2 weeks. 

Windows 10, all browsers up to date. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@msmaggie060 wrote:

Hi Tyler, in Business Policies should I be changing all my Payment policies to say eBay Payments now that I am in MP or should I leave as they are for now? Currently mine just says "Combined shipping available where size/weight allows". I list my items using Wonder Lister and they show eBay Payments now as an option in my Payment Policies.

I am asking this because I know that we accept many more types of payments now in MP and wondering if I need to specify something to show these payment options in my listings.

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!🎄

Hi @msmaggie060 - no changes to your Payments policy necessary! We'll update your listings to make sure buyers see all the ways they can pay, and handle the backend processing too. You can just keep trucking along. 🙂

Happy Christmas to you and your family too! I hope that you have some opportunities for fun and laughter and (of course) good food and great treats!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Tyler- taking this opportunity to wish you and your family a Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Thanks @femmefan1946! Wishing you and your DH a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

And if you're in the mood for a new take on a classic yankee overindulgence, you can't go wrong with pecan bars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHxbcyKfgJE 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@richardcm wrote:

Windows 10 desktop using Google Chrome browser or Microsoft Edge browser. Seller Hub eBay.ca listings box shows 1 scheduled listings quantity 1 which is correct. When I click on link it shows no scheduled listings. I had to go to iOS eBay app on my phone to see it and release it live.

Before I would just go to My eBay All Selling to make live but no more All Selling in My eBay as of a few days ago.

Bug has been around 2 weeks. 

Windows 10, all browsers up to date. 

Thanks for letting me know @richardcm - I'll have a look into it and keep you updated!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for joining this week! The chat is closed but will reopen next Tuesday. 

Happy Christmas to you and yours!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 8
latest reply