Forum Posts

August 2 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone, Getting back in gear after eBay Open last week, thanks for bearing with me as I catch up on messages and emails! Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for August 2, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rodney is going on sabbatical...

Hi friends. I wanted to let you know that I'll be out on sabbatical for the remainder of the summer, returning at the end of August. It's been over 15 years since I was first lucky enough to somehow land a job here, and almost as long since I made my...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

Reminder: Cancelled! July 26 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy Everyone - Just wanted to post a reminder here for anyone that is looking for it that there will be no chat this week due to myself and a good portion of the Canadian team being at eBay Open. Chats will resume next Wednesday, so join us then! A...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

July 19 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone, As a point of information, there will not be a weekly chat 7/26, as I will be assisting with eBay Open events. If you'll be there feel free to drop by the Community booth and say hi! Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session f...

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

July 12 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for July 12, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any questions or subjects for which you would like eBay support. Please find the below table of open issues w...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

July 5 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for July 5, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any questions or subjects for which you would like eBay support. Many of you have requested an ongoing list of...

• 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

June 28 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy all, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for June 28, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any questions or subjects for which you would like eBay support. Many of you have requested an ongoing list of ope...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

June 21 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy all, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for June 21, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any questions or subjects for which you would like eBay support. Many of you have requested an ongoing list of ope...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Introducing the new Pinks, and restoring the weekly chat session.

Hi folks My name is Russ Patterson, and I'm the COO and Director of Product Management for eBay Canada. For the past 15 years or so, I've been posting here as rodney@ebay.com. It's been a long time since we bid farewell to my good friend Raphael@ebay...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 8 helpful

June 14 2017 Weekly Session - Moving to June 15

Hello everyone, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for June 14, 2017. Note that we will be moving our response time to 3 pm ET tomorrow (June 15 2017). This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any questions or subjects f...

• 45 replies
  • 0 helpful

June 7 2017 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for June 7, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any questions or subjects for which you would like eBay support. Speak to you tomorrow!

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

May 31 2017 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for May 31, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any questions or subjects for which you would like eBay support. Speak to you tomorrow!

• 34 replies
  • 2 helpful

May 24th 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone - Based on feedback from last week's chat we're amending our process on the weekly chat. Opening this up now until tomorrow. Hopefully that gives you more time to get your questions posted!

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

May 17th 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone! Come and join the Community team for our first weekly chat in a long (long) time. No set topic, so join us at 1pm eastern time for an hour and bring your questions.

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors