Forum Posts

March 7th 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening the chat, and looking forward to meeting with you tomorrow! Thanks for the tags and messages over the weekend. I'll be able to respond to them tomorrow and Friday.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

January 17th 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - I'm back and eager to meet with you. I know that many of you have sent me messages and tagged me in various threads, and I'll get to them this week. See you tomorrow!

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

January 3rd 2018 Weekly Session

Happy New Year everyone! Opening the chat for tomorrow, and letting everyone know now that I will be out of the office next Wednesday, so we will not have a chat that day. I'll post a reminder about it too, but wanted to give you a 'heads up' now. Ty...

• 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

December 20th 2017 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening the chat thread here for our chat. I've received many private messages over the weekend and will be getting to them Wednesday and Thursday. Thanks for your patience while I work through them. See you tomorrow!

• 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

November 15th 2017 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening the thread for our weekly chat tomorrow. Thanks for your private messages over the weekend! I will be getting through those over the next two days. Talk with you soon.

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

November 1st 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone - Opening the chat up for any questions you may have. I'm running a bit behind on private messages lately too - sorry if I haven't responded, I promise I'll get to you!

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

October 11th 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy all - Opening up the thread for tomorrow's chat. Feel free to post if you have any questions I can address! As a side note I'll be in a bit late tomorrow due to a follow up appointment with the doctor, but will work on getting answers tomorrow ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

October 4 2017 Weekly Session - A bit different

Hi All - I'm back and doing well, thank you for all the well-wishes! Due to scheduling changes, I have meetings over the next two days and will be unable to do our weekly chat tomorrow (the 4th). I'm leaving the chat open and will return on Friday to...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rodney's last day!

Hi everyone. I have accepted an offer with a start-up, and today will be my last day at eBay after 15.5 years as a product manager, always proudly based in Toronto. Thanks to everyone who ever interacted with me here on the boards. I truly learned a ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

September 6 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone - Posting the thread for tomorrow's chat here. I will be in early tomorrow to get an update on current tech reports (I've been out the weekend and there's a bit of catching up to do). I will be going out on a medical leave starting nex...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

August 30 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone - The chat is open! We'll begin responding 08/30 at 1 pm EDT. It's still tentative, but here is a list of current reported issues, and where we stand with them. Thanks for your patience while I work with other teams and departments to ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

August 23 2017 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Here's the thread for this week's chat. While I am still working on updates for the overall chat grid, I wanted to show you the updated information I have, so I'll include it this week. Thanks for your time, and I'll see you tomorrow! S...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

August 16 2017 Weekly Session

Hey Howdy Hey everyone - Looking forward to chatting with you tomorrow! There's been some issues on my part with getting the weekly open issues chart updated with applicable data. I won't be posting it this week, and will update the thread when I hav...

• 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

August 9 2017 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone - Opening up the chat for tomorrow, the 9th of August. Please send your questions and we'll work on getting you answers. Thanks for all the detail you've provided over the last week in PMs to help on the open issues below, while we don...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors