Can't sell

zibpokemon
Community Member

Hello, I am new to ebay and when I try to list an item I have an error since 5 days now.. I have a paypal account and a credit cards linked to my ebay but its still not working.. Thanks for helping

https://gyazo.com/406b12885e0a0b8b4911899b92268da2

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Can't sell

Thanks for the clarification @zibpokemon!

Can you let us know about the item you're looking to sell? Is it more than $1000 in price or have you indicated it's more than 10 items in quantity?

Tyler,
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Can't sell

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @zibpokemon - this popup error isn't preventing you from selling, just from listing more than a certain amount. 

When you first start with us we want to ensure that you are as successful as possible - and that includes limiting your account to keep you from being overwhelmed. As you establish a selling track record with us and the eBay community at large, those limits can be increased. 

Typically when you first register to sell your limits are around 10 items or $1000 worth of product (whichever comes first). Double check your listing to make sure it fits within that criteria and try again!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Can't sell

Well I don't have any items listed at the moment its my first one ever
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Can't sell

That error message should only show when you click on the increase limit link.  What message are you getting when you fill out the sell your item form and try to post the listing?

Is the item a high dollar amount?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Can't sell

Thanks for the clarification @zibpokemon!

Can you let us know about the item you're looking to sell? Is it more than $1000 in price or have you indicated it's more than 10 items in quantity?

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Can't sell

You are right its because of the quantity may you tell me how to upgrade my max items quantity ?
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Can't sell

Glad to hear it @zibpokemon!

If you're new to selling, you'll need to use those limits for at least 30 days. After that time you can request higher limits by using the link 'Request Higher Selling Limits' or by contacting Customer Support by phone.  Thanks, and congrats on listing your item!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Can't sell

Okay, last question I just added a new listing but I don't see it on my ebay profile and in this dashboard to promote it : https://pls.ebay.ca/plsweb/item
Message 8 of 8
latest reply