Change Address for Item Location

Hello,

I recently moved and updated my registration and shipping addresses to reflect to my new location however there was no option for me to change my "ships from" location.  How do I change my item location for all of my listings?  Will the ebay system pick this up after 24 hours or do I have to do this myself?  I know I can do them 1 by 1 but I have in excess of 7,000. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Change Address for Item Location

I strongly suspect you will have to do this manually as it's unlikely that ebay will reach into your existing listings to revise them to match your current address. 

Plus, it's not a guarantee that because a seller moves that their inventory moves too. You could be drop-shipping.

Luckily, it's not as bad as it sounds. You can do this via Bulk Editor 500 items at a time.

First, select the listings. Then Edit. It will open the Bulk Editor where you have the option of picking Item Location and then changing it. Like I said, you can do this in clumps of 500 at a time. So, for you with 7000 listings, that's 14 times instead of 7000 times. Could be worse, I suppose.

Select Item LocationSelect Item LocationChange Your Item Location to Suit Your New NeedsChange Your Item Location to Suit Your New Needs

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for the suggestion.

Do you know off hand if the "ships from" is gone from the address page?  They give a definition of it but no option to change it? Also is there way to do this for my unsold listings? Or do I have to activate them and then use the bulk editor.

Thanks again for your help

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You're welcome. 

I would assume that when you go to Bulk Relist your Unsolds (simply pick more than one listing at t time and then hit 'relist' to access the Bulk Editor) that you will get the same options as you would with a revision. 

That Seller Address page option presents three variations for dealing with an address change: edit, add or delete. My assumption is that once you create a new address (or completely alter an existing one) that this new 'ships from' address will apply to all brand-new listings. Like not auto-renewed ones on a GTC or Unsolds. You may have to experiment. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 6.27.00 PM.png

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yeah. Except.

I moved three years ago, and I am still finding listings with my old location on them.

Which would be my error except I actually brought very little stock with me, and most of the item I am finding with Ottawa as the location were purchased and uploaded here in Victoria.

I really don't trust computers.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Do you list exclusively on eBay.ca or are you sometimes listing on eBay.com as well?
Message 6 of 6
latest reply