Exclude shipping locations not working

A few months ago i excluded all countries but the US and Canada in my account preferences in "Exclude shipping locations from your listings". But the last couple of weeks I've had someone from Australia and England buy successfully from me. These were both new listings from this month. I double checked my shipping settings and those countries are still excluded.

Is there something else i need to do or am i somehow turning those preferences off when creating listings?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I’m not sure why it’s happening. But you do have about 35 listings that have worldwide shipping.  One of those listings....the full house game, even has worldwide shipping costs (but no shipping cost to the US).  You could try going to your shipping preferences and click on ‘also apply to current listings’ and see if that helps. 

If that doesn’t work I can explain how to specify the countries that you DO ship to rather than checking off worldwide and then excluding all but 2 countries.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Did those sellers have secondary shipping addressed within Canada or the USA? That's generally the part that matters.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I’m not sure why it’s happening. But you do have about 35 listings that have worldwide shipping.  One of those listings....the full house game, even has worldwide shipping costs (but no shipping cost to the US).  You could try going to your shipping preferences and click on ‘also apply to current listings’ and see if that helps. 

If that doesn’t work I can explain how to specify the countries that you DO ship to rather than checking off worldwide and then excluding all but 2 countries.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You have worldwide shipping on some alarming items such as this:

New Sony Walkman NWZ-E354

Having such a low feedback will cause you to be a target for scams from scammy countries. You need to change this right away. You can change each auction separately if you want. That is how we do it as we do ship some items to a different set of countries depending on shipping costs and the ability to insure certain items and or countries (risk factor). As in a $5 item is not really a risk but a $50 or $500 on will be.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you so much! I think I have it all fixed now. I think sell similar was screwing it up somehow.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for the warning. I think I have it all fixed now.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply