Forum Posts

Resolved! 30% off selling fees offer on Select categories

Did anyone get this offer? I listed 2 items today that are listed in the categoryToys & Hobbies > Collectible Card Games & Accessories but I still cant tell if this promotion applied to my listing or not. Currently it reads on my ebay , 0 used/1000 l...

Selling Offers

Hello All, You may or may not have a new offer for 30% FVF seller fees for 1000 listings. Limited time only. (Ends Oct 26). It let me activate awhile ago. Now will not load. Brings me to the something went wrong message and on the dot com board. Hope...

Change to 14 day rule for Promotions/markdown Manager?

I haven’t seen an official announcement on .ca or .com yet but one of the eBay reps did post about this on a .com board thread. I am happy to confirm that starting today; you can create immediate markdowns using Promotions Manager. We appreciate the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Looks like the $20 import fee may be raised to $100.

This was in the news tonight: The source said Canada had also agreed to increase the “de-minimus” value of goods Canadians can bring into the country – such as through online shopping – from $20 to at least $100. But the person said Canada would stil...

Should i used my local canada french (quebec) ebay? Any advantage compare to canada

I have been using Canada eBay english for sometime now, I am now thinking of transferring to Canada french (Quebec) because its subtitle is free. I Don't think there any other saving that I will profit from.Also will local eBay, help make me more vis...

Where is "view sellers's items"???

I was trying to find some specific items that I listed and want to make some corrections and also to enter better photos. There is NO fricking way I would have to go through 6,000 items to pick the specific items!! So where is it? Why did eBay remove...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Category promo: 10 listings, 50% off FVF, ends Oct 7

List in select categories, save 50% on selling fees.Sell in Fashion, Electronics, and Musical Instruments to save. @happy_pigeonComes with a broken "learn more" linkhttps://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2018/0924/save50.html Appears to be a modified $1 FVF pro...

Resolved! Russian email address

I have a package to mail on Tuesday to Toronto, so I can use the free shipping option (if it is working). I know that Snap ship wants lots of details including the email address, but when I checked on the buyer address, it was from Russian. Could tha...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your listing(s) are now officially not your own

Having just perused eBay's summary of the new User Agreement updates, I found this interesting notification of one change. Not that we haven't had ads all over our listings in the past, but that practice has now been set in writing in the User Agreem...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you respond to negative feedback from a crazy person? Truly this buyer must be a nutbar!

I recently had a buyer leave negative feedback - frankly I expect the odd negative FB - it's the cost of doing business and there are not a lot but some scammers out there who want things for free....anyway...I don't sweat the negative FB anymore. Bu...

What does it mean??

"USA" is an invalid value for Country/Regions of Manufacture. What does it means? I listed 2 magazines (Star and In Touch) that were published in USA and eBay said it is not "USA"!! Anyone knew why eBay said that?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

It was fun while it lasted

So I'm hanging up my selling gloves. The last straw was the continual messages from eBay saying my listings could now accept offers. Many times after a listing was active for only a few days. I accepted one sorta low ball offer, but after thinking ab...

eBay eBucks

It sucks that we cannot use our eBucks until the specific months. I tried to use it yesterday only to find out I cannot use it until October! It sucks in a big way!!

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Paranoia

Any thoughts on leaving feedback for the buyer. I am finding a lot of paranoid Canadian sellers who refuse to leave feedback until they get positive feedback first. I always put the customer first when I sell . Is this wrong ? Should I be more cautio...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Tracked or Expedited?

I have an expensive item to list, and I am wondering which is the best way to ship?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Verkauf nach Kanada

Meine Frage zu dem unten angegebenen Fall. Der Käufer hat 4 Wochen vorher einen Artikel ersteigert und wollte diesen per Päckchen Versand haben. Ende Juli hat er dann eine weitere Auktion gewonnen für etwas über 100 Euro. Er wollte wieder den Versand...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost Top Rated Seller Status Today

So eBay has been threatening me for a few months now that I will lose my Top Rated Seller Status because I am not getting enough "Global" transactions. I have more than enough regular transactions but apparently not the countries they consider import...

Update listing to match catalog issue.

Is anyone familiar with the process to update a listing to match eBay's catalog entries? Have 6 listings that do not "conform" properly. When I attempt to update get a message saying that there are no results for your search. Can you modify or do you...

Canada Post vs Purolator Cost

From your experience, in terms of cost which is more reasonable Canada Post or Purolator. I'll do my homework too but just want to post here in case someone had some input. Thanks!!

Labels