Forum Posts

What is file exchange?

I have been using turbo lister however I am looking at alternatives. Tyler mentioned file exchange. I do use that to create an inventory list on excel. I noticed on a listing this and was wondering what else does file exchange do.

file exchange for turbo.jpg

Resolved! Looking to download sales report

Hi there, previously in the old eBay layout I could download the sales report and I could select from precise dates and have that report sent to my email. However now I can find that option anywhere in ebays new layout, Can someone send me the link t...

eBay branded airjackets

Hi. Would there be anyone in the GTA area that regularly uses the eBay branded airjacket, 9 1/2 x 13 1/4 (with blue print)? Note to the mods. This is NOT an offer to sell or buy.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Isn't it funny that as soon as you have tracked shipping, your "not received" items goes to NIL.

Right now, since I have all my shipping tracked to the US and internationally and haven't yet had any issues of not received, (touch wood) and the only not received item is I have gotten is from Canada where I don't track. The only feedback that this...

eBay helped thieves steal from me!

I'm baffled at the outcome of this result. So I listed an item which included the eBay general description in it. At the bottom of the eBay description, it stated what was included in the lot. ex. Batteries, Charger, Stand. ( I didn't notice this in ...

• 51 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Is there a way to put a bulk note on all listings?

I want to put a note on my listings explaining that delivery of packages might be delayed because of a potential rotating Canada Post strike, but I can only see a way to do each on individually.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

US de minimis - possibly lowered to 100 for Express shipments? Clarity and updates, please!

As per the following information posted on the eBay blog: Finally, the terms of the USMCA suggest that the US will lower its de minimis threshold to $100 (from the current level of $800) for Express shipments. eBay is investigating this aspect of the...

Ebay now blocking buyers email in Ebay/PayPal invoices

Seems that Ebay has forced PayPal to block the email of a buyer from showing in invoices and on PayPal web site.Has any one noticed that or is it just me seeing this only.When a buyer makes a purchase pays for the item I feel I should and every other...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Exclude shipping locations not working

A few months ago i excluded all countries but the US and Canada in my account preferences in "Exclude shipping locations from your listings". But the last couple of weeks I've had someone from Australia and England buy successfully from me. These wer...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

72 Hour Noticed Issued By CUPW October 16,2018

The 72 Hour Notice has been issued from CUPW reason stated lack of progress in talks. Major issues sited are forced overtime limits and staffing. Rotating Strikes to begin on Monday. Get your parcels out now before CPC locks out their employees

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay keeps cutting down on functionality, instead of adding missing functions

I am mad with eBay. Really mad. They never (really never) add missing functions, or update stupid functions like the need of adding a tracking number to every single item (still love to have orders of 30 items and more). Since they change to the new ...

How do I know I got paid

I just started selling on eBay I have the app on my phone I sold an item but the money is not in my account so I haven’t shipped it yet how do I know I’ve been paid?

Accidentally used old shipping label

So as the title says, I've accidentally used an old canada post label from a prior shipment few months ago. It my rush out the door and my inexperience of using the shippo's site, i printed off an old label instead of ordering a new one. Thing is, th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final value fees for Basic Store - seller fee per sale max $250 is that US or C$

Here is a question The Basic Store Subscription for a Basic Store on Ebay.ca states the following "Final value fees for Stores listingsPer item, based on the total amount of the sale Maximum fee is $250" I have the Basic Store on ebay.ca In the past,...

Not Receiving Payment Notices From PayPal

I think we had this problem awhile ago. But thought it got fixed. Apparently not. I have not been receiving any payment notices from PayPal in the last week or more. When I sell something it seems I get a notice but not when I am the buyer. Anyone el...

MC018 Please make sure your listings follow eBay guidelines: Brand Name Misuse

eBay sent me a message, I am not sure if it was automated or if I was targeted. We appreciate that you have selected eBay to list your item; however, please understand that you've mentioned "iphone 5 SE / iphone 6 / iphone 7 iphone 8 / Plus / X" in t...

Proper way to refund

I have a buyer complaint that part of a kit I sent is missing. This buyer doesn't seem shady and what they describe sounds plausible so I'm willing to just refund and move on. My question is what is the best procedure for doing this? Should I tell th...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales Record page changed to render it useless

Today, the Sales Record page display changed without warning, rendering it absolutely useless. I used this page with every transaction to manage all my data about a transaction: the size and weight of shipment, Customs details, actual shipping costs ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is the best way to reverse a refund or how to allow the buyer to pay back after refund?

Hi,I've refunded a buyer as the item haven't arrived days after estimate delivery time.Then the item show up and the honest buyer want to pay me back.He suggest to send me money through Paypal but that goes against Ebay policy.I do not see a way to s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels