Forum Posts

Undisclosed Listing fees

So I purchased an item that was not correctly advertised as working with the model it was required for, and shipping it back was going to cost as much as the part so I decided to list it - with a proper description. All the way through the listing pr...

Beta Shipping Rate tables

Anyone tried or have comments on the new BETA shipping rates tables options for Canada. Not really sure what the advantage is other than they have somewhat incorporated carriers as an option, but they don't link to a carrier calculator and you would ...

Sending a revised invoice

Has anyone recently tried to send a revised invoice? Just went to confirm information on a sold order and when I checked the invoice, it only displays 1 shipping service. When I confirm the actual item listing it should be displaying 3 choices. I tri...

Ebay Buyer sent me different item in return

I sold a graphics card to some guy. He was acting really shady his whole communication with me. He made a return request and said it was defective. I asked him to send me some pictures and he ignored it so i just accepted the return. I got the return...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advising US Buyers on our CP strike delays?

I got a person in the US making me an offer on an item. With our CP strike, the delivery time might be longer of what the expected delivery time is in the listing under "Shipping and Payments". 1) is ebay in any way (when they log in, look at listing...

Promo This Weekend

Is this what Ebay calls - The Ultimate Selling WeekendList five items and pay only $1 in selling fees. Whoopee Meanwhile our USA friends get 100 or even 500 free listing promos each month. Canada needs to hire a new marketing person who dreams up thi...

Gallery picture not showing up in search

I just started selling again after a 6 month layoff. My gallery picture is not showing up in search. I am using Auctiva and eBay says it's they'r problem. Auctiva has not got back to me yet. I used to be able to copy the HTML from Auctiva but it seem...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cyber Monday? Any of you have plans as sellers?

As I was creating another post on Holiday shipping deadlines, I looked at the calendar offered by Canada Post which included important dates like American Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Now, given my size and level of importance in the grand scheme o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

refunds for late postal sevice...

so for giggles, i tried for a late shipping refund.. as my item from Ontario to Quebec, the delivery standard is 2 days. It took 7 days, including the weekend, so 3 days past the guarantee delivery date.. I received an automated response, that says, ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deadlines for Holiday Delivery 2018 via Canada Post

I always add these deadlines to the Payment section of my listings ahead of Christmas. This year, I think I'll wait until after the labour disruption is settled. https://www.canadapost.ca/assets/pdf/MC-6931-17917_2018_Holiday_Shipping_Deadlines_Exter...

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 7.24.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 7.25.01 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 7.27.06 PM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changes...

Well, I am totally lost. I have been away for a few months and want to get my store off vacation after revising some listings. I have been searching through My eBay for a way to revise them in bulk but can't find any place to do it. If someone could ...

Shocking! Underpaid Postage!

This is what I woke up to this morning: The e-mail has my full name on it, the tracking number is valid but ............. wha-a-a-a-t? It was a parcel shipped and delivered to Halifax at the end of May. I paid $14+ for expedited postage. I checked my...

Postage Due-2.jpg
  • 52 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to cancel the order?

It really suck that eBay changes around or remove things like "cancel the order"!! I used to see "cancel the order" before it disappeared. All I see isAdd Tracking numberMark as shippedLeave feedbackView order detailsView PayPal transactionView Purch...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Adding to (small packed) they option of, its they buyer responsible if its lost

For the love of everything that good. Please oooo Please, why is this option do not exist. Adding to no tracking packaging (small packed) they option of, if lost i dont pay back. Why i have to pays for loss packing. Can i add in my text, that if he t...

Unrealistic delivery estimates

Yesterday I had a sale to France and invoiced the buyer for the sale plus international shipping via Canada Post International Tracked Packet. This morning the buyer paid (Saturday Oct 20th). I have one day handling which means that I need to ship by...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Late mailings penalized?

When the Toronto area went on strike for a couple of days, I put my store on vacation because the central mailing center in Mississauga is where are our mail is processed. According the the CP website, there is a large volume of mail there waiting to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

10% off purchase price -- ends Friday morning

No minimum price. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).Pay for your item by 8:00 AM Eastern Time on October 26, 2018Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKUPTEN Terms & Conditions:The Coupon is a 10% discount, valid fr...

Very bizarre behavior of ebay algorithm

I did extremely well last month on my sells and suddenly nothing at all, not even one sell. Sounds fishy to me. Look like ebay conspiracy or favoritisme. Is that normal? Maybe i should sacrifice a cat to a deity. Any good one that work ^_^

Ebay forcing my fixed price listings to "Your listings can now accept offers to attract more buyers"

As of recently, ebay has been forcing my buy it now fixed price listings into "accept offers". I don't know why this is happening constantly, I can't find out how to turn this off like it used to be.I'll attach a picture of the exact email notificati...

Resolved! Why am I not selling at all? (new seller account)

For the most part my images are good quality and my descriptions are concise and clear. I see no problem, but for the usual--that shipping from Canada is less than ideal, and also, I am not going for the lower end of pricing either. But only one sale...

• 34 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels