Revising a Listing and Ebay is Trying to Charge a Fee! (Offer was sent, and Accepted)

I often adjust my prices in my listings, update a descriptions or add a photo to stay competitive, or to get rid of old stock.  Ebay never charges for this.

Today for the first time, I tried to revise a listing and it keeps trying to charge me a .34 cent listing fee.  I cannot figure out why!!!  It's only one listing that's giving me that trouble, too - so not system wide.

There is ONE THING unique about this listing - so I think this may be it:

- It's a multiple item listing where I sent out offers to multiple people (over a week ago), and one was accepted.  2 items remain.

Can anyone confirm that you cannot change a listing for free after you've sent out offers and one was accepted?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Revising a Listing and Ebay is Trying to Charge a Fee! (Offer was sent, and Accepted)

You can’t change a listing if an offer is pending but that isn’t the case here and there is no rule that you will get charged when you revise any listing. More than likely this is just a glitch on the sell your item form and the charge won’t actually go on your invoice. It wouldn’t be the first time this has happened.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

tyler@ebay- the ebay house detective ...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the tag @ypdc_dennis!

Hi @teenytrinkets - that sounds really unusual. Will you get me the item number of the one that keeps trying to charge you and I'll do some digging?  

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@teenytrinkets 

Are you able to click on the fee tab at the end of listing? It should give you a breakdown of what the charges are for specifically. 

-Lotz

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Oh that is helpful! It's calling the fee to revise an insertion fee!

I guess we need to be mindful of that with seller offers on multiples!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply