Forum Posts

CRA Reporting

Hello, Ive read a few post online - but its hard to get a definitive answer. I'm selling my personal collection of items. By the time I deduct the fees and what I spend on supplies and shipping - I am maybe selling my good for a total of less then 10...

How to sort active listing by Views

As you may have notice, eBay never allowed sorting active listings by views. But there is a workaround that you can try : 1) Go to you active listings page in sellerhub.2) Click on the column heading "Watchers" to sort by watchers.3) Go in the adress...

How do you sell on .COM?

So we have been trying to figure this out.I keep reading that you can list separately on .com from .ca but for the life of me I can't figure this out.SO...I hate to bother but just curious how this is done using out existing username and stuffWe have...

Resolved! Squaretrade warranty question

Hello all!Seems like I've been searching for an answer forever, and probably overlooked the correct answer numerous times (apologies all around), but here goes.I have a brand new, factory sealed box, electronics item I would like to list for sale. Ma...

$1 FVF promo for this weekend (October 19-20, 2019)

By invite only -- check your promo section on ebay.CA or your emails Benefits: Five free listings. If the qualified item sells, only a $1 FVF on item value and $1 FVF on shipping (if you do not have free Canadian shipping). First 5 listings made afte...

Listing Theft

It's ridiculous that other sellers (even longtime ones, with loads of feedback) steal your photos and your titles when they list their sales. The "create similar" shouldn't allow this.I had two this morning alone, on a new release item I happened to ...

How does the Promoted listings work!!

OK....this might seem silly to some but hear me outMy logical way of thinking is the sponsored add should show at the top (this is supposed to be the premise)Well why do other non sponsored listings show ahead of mine?I can understand that some spons...

Silver markings, Sterling Silver and more

In response to an old discussion. The question related to the marking... C.A 925. There is a lot of information about sterling marks on the internet. The 925 refers to sterling silver, specifically British and US..... There is also a 800 mark which d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay.ca and Ebay.com differ on Sort options for sold listings (auction format)

Hi there, Just want to point out an annoying difference between ebay.ca and ebay.com, when it come to Sorting options. I often search for sold items in auction format, to get clues on what to sell and at what price to start. On .com, I can sort Sold ...

Nothing is showing up when searching!!!!Sorry...got it figured out I think lol

Ok so the past couple weeks I haven't really sold anything state side where half our business comes from....and this morning I was curious to see somethingSO I turned on my VPN and did some searching on Ebay looking for our listings and it wouldn't s...

daily sales are not showing up.. in the seller hub.

the box where it shows your daily sales, with the green bar graphs, is not showing up on my screen for the last week. it shows me my totals, for weekly, monthly, year over year, in numbers, but not my graph, that shows 3 weeks of info.. anyone else. ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

English Help pages show French article de x minutes at top

I was browsing eBay.ca help pages and noticed at the top of each page has “Article de x minutes” which is in French for how long the help page is to read. I saw this on my desktop computer using FireFox browser under Windows 10 and now on my iPhone u...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Canada Post website data breach

An FYI for anyone who uses Canadapost on a regular basis or has not received an email regarding this recent concern. There is a link at the website if you would like to manually update your password.Canada Post is resetting passwords for online accou...

hello

Hi how are you i hope you are fineI am having a problem a while ago when the buyer wants to pay me the payment is not completed and gets this message I wish help thank you very much

Screenshot_2019-10-18 Checkout eBay.png

Where can I find the Promoted listings hub/page?

Hi folks - Just decided to try promoting a few listings as sales have been dead lately. Does anyone know where ebay has hidden the page that has the stats for promotions? I'd like to check them every day just to see if it has any effect on views/sale...

Being charged for purchases with Shipping Coupon

tyler@ebay Last time the Shipping Allowance showed up, I couldn't get the code to work.The time before that, I was charged for my purchase instead of getting it "free". So yesterday I used the coupon with no problem, the total definitely said $0.00 w...

Canada Post RANT

Sorry Peeps...I just can't take Canada Post loosing my stuff anymore...It's disgusting that in the past year we have literally had at least one piece of mail lost per month going to customers...it's beyond ridiculous... I have some background on the ...

Canada post website side parcel tracking down .

Not seeing much of this just spent an hour at the post office trying to figure out what was going on . Called someone on Saturday because the label I created did not say it's standard " shipping label has been created " it is just saying this number ...

Using addresses in online sales is an issues for sellers. I use a company that helps me forward mail

Using the internet is not always safe, especially in English countries. Think about ways to protect your personal information while selling online. Online sales is fun and promotes social businesses and independence. I love to sew and sell things onl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW FORCED TAX FOR USA BUYERS - what do you the seller or buyer think of this?

I told myself 20 years ago when I started on Ebay that if the platformstarts forcing TAX on USED OLD ITEMS - that were already taxed once in acommercial environment... I would leave the platform. So it appears Ebay is making a prophecy unfold. This i...

Resolved! How much time does a buyer has to cancel a transaction?

I have sold a camera to a buyer more than 2 weeks ago. Since then, the guy has been reporting imagined problems one at the time. I answer him and tell him what to do. A few days after, he asks another question and I answer him again. How long can tha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels