Friday Smile!!

Had a dream last night that instead of the shipping supplies coupon we currently receive it would be replaced by a coupon for "gummies" but in very limited flavours. I guess if that is not to your personal preference, Just say no to "gummies" !!   🙂

-Lotz

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Friday Smile!!

At this point, I would have more use for gummies than for the rather sad and getting sadder choice of shipping supplies. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Friday Smile!!

They'd still taste as good even if they were ebay emblazened.... although at some points especially in these last couple months I think perhaps ebay emblazened beer/wine might help me more.....
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Friday Smile!!

The kind that little shop at The Junction with the painted windows and the "No Entry under 19" sign sells ?

I think they are Edibles brand.

(And if that isn't already a brand name, jump on it!)

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Friday Smile!!

@femmefan1946 

According to the eBay help page that type of products  are technically verboten on eBay, until the site catches up to the assorted countries where it is permitted. Someday? Who knows? Could you imagine the revenue they would generate if they were "hunky dory" on eBay? You would quickly see a large quantity of sellers living the high life figurative and financially if they were!!

-Lotz

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Friday Smile!!

I spent a few minutes working on good brand names for cannabis edibles (which just became legal here in Canada).

My best was "EDdIe's BLIsS" .

The font was chosen deliberately.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply