VIEW COUNTER IS BROKEN!

I noticed today that the view(s) counter isn't updating. I noticed when using different browsers and going from eBay.CA to eBay.COM that the view counter isn't updating the views.

Check item #  274047466476 it seems to be stuck at 333.

Anybody else noticing this issue?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

VIEW COUNTER IS BROKEN!

I just viewed it so see what the number is now. (we can't see the view counts)

(You remember that you can only increase the view count by one yourself right, the odd time on a different day it might let you add another but looking at it multiple times only increases it by one)

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

VIEW COUNTER IS BROKEN!

@silverpinups 

View counter for others listings may be at the bottom. When I view it is now showing 337. Also took several attempts using the item number for both dot ca and dot com to locate.

Was seeing strange results last night when attempting searches. See post 18 to link below. When I was searching for my items to compare for items ending shortly there was still time remaining. Items were not displaying.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/another-GOOD-TILL-CANCELLED-RANT-let-it-fall-on-deaf-ear...

-Lotz

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

VIEW COUNTER IS BROKEN!

Thanks @ricarmic the count is at 337 views.... so it seems to be working. 

I know if you jump from site to site (eBay.ca to eBay.com to eBay.de etc...) that the count will go up by 1 every time you click on the same item on each different site. So from eBay.ca (base line) to eBay.com to ebay.de  will count as 2 views and so on......

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

VIEW COUNTER IS BROKEN!

"Also took several attempts using the item number for both dot ca and dot com to locate".

Can you find it searching Marilyn Monroe (without item number): 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

VIEW COUNTER IS BROKEN!

@lotzofuniquegoodies 

Thanks for the offer.... lol! It showed the offer was valid for 47hrs on my end.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

VIEW COUNTER IS BROKEN!

@silverpinups 

Search also appears to be erratic either by Distance or Highest with Shipping sort examples. Not sure if some of this is caused by all the offshore/promoted listings that get thrown into the blender...Sorry results. Pardon my language. I am finding most of the suggestions, once opened are 99% China.

-Lotz 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

VIEW COUNTER IS BROKEN!

@silverpinups @teenytrinkets 

As a test I just tried sending you a ridiculously low offer for this item from dot com. It did show 12 H, 24 H and 48 Hours but nothing at my end regarding specifying a currency. It did not block the offer at any point. Feel free to reject my offer. It's really not in the budget at this time due to current sales.

-Lotz

Message 8 of 8
latest reply