Help: Buyer getting Seller does not ship to your location error

Buyer in California is getting the "Seller does ship to your location" error on this item https://www.ebay.ca/itm/325651238580 when I have USA Tracked Packet Shipping slected.

I remeber something about mesurement, weight and type of shipment numbers can be off and mess it up. I measured the tottal parcel at 684g Length 50cm Width 36cm Height 16cm. Also, I can not find the page of my listed items where I can put in a Country & zip/postal code to test and see if shipping is working on items.

Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Usually if it's a size issue there will not be a price shown but the listing does show a price of $25.28 for US tracked packet price.  But as another poster pointed out l+w+h is more than the max 90 cm for that service so you won't be able to buy a label with that service,

If you are willing to pay the difference between TP and Xpedited you can probavly overwrite the block by sending a new invoice.  You can send the invoice as standard international shipping with the amount on the listing. 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I'm using the Canada Post Size and weight restrictions site to make sure im not under or over too.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I believe the maximum for Tracked Packet to the US is 90cm total for width + height + length.  The measurements you show total 102cm so it would have to be sent as Expedited.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

You are using metric measurments right?  Sometimes decimal points get missed.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Since you know how much it will cost the buyer for shipping, maybe create a new shipping policy for that listing only that has a flat rate. 

You can also add 'Best Offer' to the listing, have the buyer send you a Best Offer for the BIN price (or a penny less), and then you should be able to send them an invoice with adjusted shipping. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Usually if it's a size issue there will not be a price shown but the listing does show a price of $25.28 for US tracked packet price.  But as another poster pointed out l+w+h is more than the max 90 cm for that service so you won't be able to buy a label with that service,

If you are willing to pay the difference between TP and Xpedited you can probavly overwrite the block by sending a new invoice.  You can send the invoice as standard international shipping with the amount on the listing. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

You could also try putting the buyer on your buyer exemption list.  

https://www.ebay.ca/bmgt/ExemptBuyers

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

All good points. Thank you everyone. I just kept playing with the shipping and deleted and re-added the US Tracked packet shipping and changed the numbers 2 digits and it worked. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply