My store has no inventory?

Good Morning everyone,

I clicked on my store icon a few times this morning and the message that is recieved is

"This store has no inventory but here are some other stores you can check out" or "we are sold out but here are some other stores"  Both messages recieved with the Blue Banner but none of my listings are there.  I have over 12k. 

If I click on active listings in my seller hub they are all there.

I've done all the usuall IT stuff to no avail.  Anyone else having this problem? Or is my usuer id just flagged for something?  I really don't want to think that the whole "turning the lights out" or "rolling blackouts is in play but I am at a loss for what could be causing this.  

There are some users on the .com platform who are reporting the same thing as well

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: My store has no inventory?

eBay appears to be having technical issues this morning. The following appears to be affected:

• Bulk Label / Shipping, not working, cannot purchase
  • Search feature broken on active and ended listings
  • Not able to find sold items to relist
  • Stores showing nothing
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

The search engine is not working either.  Some issues on the .com board reporting this as well.

Funny things is I clicked on the "discover more stores" since my store does not have any inventory apparently and it takes you to the .com page with all name brand stores.  Interesting.

Maybe this is an intermintent issue?  I refresh my store and for every 4 or 5 refreshes the inventory comes back and then is gone again.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@edubb101 wrote:

The search engine is not working either.  Some issues on the .com board reporting this as well.

Funny things is I clicked on the "discover more stores" since my store does not have any inventory apparently and it takes you to the .com page with all name brand stores.  Interesting.

Maybe this is an intermintent issue?  I refresh my store and for every 4 or 5 refreshes the inventory comes back and then is gone again.

@edubb101 

Is this possibly only from(your own) sellers view? When I click https://www.ebay.ca/str/edubb101 store I can see all of 12,000 + listings.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Everything seems to be ok now however at the time of posting the issues were prevalent.

Checkout the .com boards for more on this

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@edubb101 wrote:

Everything seems to be ok now however at the time of posting the issues were prevalent.

Checkout the .com boards for more on this

I saw. There still seems to be new random posts about these issues. When I check the status pages ca and com it says everything is running perfectly.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Totally forgot I have a markdown running today which says its active however I cannot find any listings showing the markdown.  I know there is a trickle effect with listings having the markdown applied however as of this post I see zero markdowns on any of my listings.  It was supposed to start at 8am.  Again the markdown is active according to mark down manager.

I get there are issues with all companies but geez this is more disapointing then anything else.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@edubb101 

I too get that there are issues with companies. It is how they do or don't address them. When it comes to eBay there is little in the way of compensating anyone affected or a some sort of vague apology for any inconvenience it may have caused. The "Great Photo Issue" from several years ago still lingers in the back of my mind and the apology that came with it.

-Lotz

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Hi 

devon@ebay

There have been many issues so far this morning as my post indicates along with other posts on the .com board.

My markdown is not working because in markdown manager it states I have zero active listings.  Any assistance regarding this plus the other issues would be much appreciated.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Markdown is slowly starting to be applied all be it 3 1/2 hours later

Looks like the issues are slowly starting to be resolved.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

There are some users on the .com platform who are reporting the same thing as well

As an eternal optimist, this is usually a Good Thing.

If it is affecting, and being Reported, on the dotCOM site, eBay is more likely to be aware of a problem and trying to fix it.

Maybe.

Probably.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply