Need some advice again

I had a buyer who purchased one item in US dollars & one in Canadian dollars on April 5th. They paid for the US one before I could send an invoice. So I invoiced for the Canadian item with free shipping & a note saying I would ship it with the other item so no charge for shipping. The US item should be shipped today (to meet my 3 day handling). Problem is they still have not paid for the Canadian item. I have sent a second invoice saying I was going to the PO & would like to get their items mailed then an email saying much the same. Still no payment. BTW the buyer is Canadian & has been a member since June 2017.  I get good FB on fast shipping normally so don't want to be caught on this but want to save my buyer money as well. Any suggestions on how I might best handle this?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Need some advice again

Can we still have eBay provide telephone numbers for members we are in a transaction with?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Need some advice again

Thanks I will phone eBay & see if they will give it to me after I explain the situation.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Need some advice again

If you use sellers hub the buyers phone number is available in view record which is accessed with the arrow drop down next to the purchase on your sold page.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Need some advice again

Thank you PJ. I will look for it now.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply