New Promo by Invite Only Feb 12 to 22 Auction Style

New promo, list up to 1,000 items per day.........

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

nan*55
Community Member

YEA I got this one 🙂

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Didn't get the invite for the last one -- I'm hoping for this one.  I have a lot of listings just waiting to go. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

NO, did not get invited this time.

Oh well, life does go on.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I didn't get an email invitation yet except on another id that I don't use much except for buying.

However I checked my Sales Reports and it shows that I am included in the promo.  Thanks to whoever it was (Pierre?) that mentioned in the last promo that you could sometimes find it there, even when you don't receive an invitation.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Yippee!!  It popped up in my Promotional Offers section (no email or message).  Why, I have no idea, since I haven't run auctions for months.  Maybe eBay only sent this promotion to sellers who they know won't want to use it. 

I'd gladly transfer it to anyone who wanted it, if they'd let me -- alas, not possible.  Too bad.  I'd better get right on those 1,000 auction listings tonight!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

It has been very nice to see the promotions. But, as a business that wants to succeed on ebay, I would like to received notification slightly differently.

Ebay evaluates us on a monthly basis so why don't they advise us the same in the promotions so we can organise accordingly?Unfortunately as it is, it should be assumed that our entire business life circles around Ebay, but that is not reality.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@altimateoutlet wrote:

It has been very nice to see the promotions. But, as a business that wants to succeed on ebay, I would like to received notification slightly differently.

Ebay evaluates us on a monthly basis so why don't they advise us the same in the promotions so we can organise accordingly?Unfortunately as it is, it should be assumed that our entire business life circles around Ebay, but that is not reality.

I agree, just found out I received this promotion by accident. Would have been nice to have gotten a message,  I'm sure I have missed other promotions in the past  by not noticing what was at the bottom of my seller's page.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@westron123 wrote:

@altimateoutlet wrote:

I agree, just found out I received this promotion by accident. Would have been nice to have gotten a message,  I'm sure I have missed other promotions in the past  by not noticing what was at the bottom of my seller's page.

Change the order of the sections on my eBay page.  I have All Selling as my default My eBay page.  I have Selling Reminders as the first section, then Listing Promotions, then Scheduled, and the rest Sold, Unsold, Active.

To move a section in My eBay, go to the far right of a section hearer (Listing Promotions for example) and you will see Edit and an up and down arrow. Hover your mouse over the up arrow and it will show a balloon help like "Click to move this section up". Click until it is at the top or second, whatever order that you want.

I have selling reminders first so I know if an item is sold or ending and then the Listing Promotions next. They fit on the first screen for the most part unless I have a lot of Selling Promotions.  So I always can see what my count is and what promotions I have because it is right there.

I am subscribed to free Selling Manager so I have more tabs in my browser each open with Selling Manager Active Listings, Sold Listing and Unsold. This is on eBay.ca. I then have a 5th window open up to my Selling Manager home page on eBay.com and a 6th tab to use for email, forums, whatever I want. I only have the first tab open to My eBay because I find it has a better layout for Selling Reminders and Listing Promotions than the Selling Manager main page.

So it is easy for me to move around from one view to another.  You may need extra computer memory to have so many tabs open in a browser (FireFox browser works the best from my experience).

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Thank you for the very useful information!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply