Number of Sold Items does not match my Number of Transactions

ja4151
Community Member

Does anybody know why my number of sold items does not match the number of transactions under my seller dashboard? 

It appears to be quite a difference even with a handful of these items being a combined shipping order (as I know they are counted as one transaction). Even with the consideration of combined shipping orders, it's simply off by a lot. Also in my seller dashboard, I'm confused as to why my "current seller level" is so different from my "if we evaluated you today" when the evaluation of my seller level was just two days ago. When and how does eBay come up with these transaction numbers? 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

When you say number of sold items, where are you getting that number from?  Is that higher or lower than the dashboard number?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Seller evaluation is on the 20th and would cover the period up to January 31st. Now that the 20th has passed whatr eBay shows you is the numbers for the period ending February 28th (which hasn't happened yet).

So, on the 21st you lose the numbers from February of LAST year and now have only the first three weeks of this year.

If you are talking about the numbers in the Seller Level panel of the Overview vs the Seller Dashboard, are you sure they are both set to the same view? Maybe one is set for Global and the other for USA? I think the Overview page defaults to Global but the actual Dashboard is sticky for whatever you last selection was (Global, USA, UK/Ireland, Germany/Austria/Switzerland).

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'm referring to the number of sold items on my selling overview. It is higher than what's on my dashboard. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Regardless of when the evaluation of the seller is, the "if we evaluated you today" tab should represent the right amount of transactions, correct?

I realized the view of the seller dashboard can be set to either Global or USA. Does a Global view not include sales for the USA? I'd assume it does not because adding the number of transactions between the amount in the Global and USA seller dashboard gives me an accurate amount of transactions, in accordance with the amount of sold listings on my Overview.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@ja4151 wrote:

Does a Global view not include sales for the USA?

Yes.

ebay's "Global" region does not include the USA region, the Germany/Austria/Switzerland region and the UK/Ireland region.

-;-

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Global = Everything that isn't otherwise specified

Yes I realize it's counter intuitive...........

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply