Snap Ship

Does anyone know how to find a label I bought on snap ship and reprint it? After fighting with my wifi printer to finally connect it somehow printed the wrong label. When I go back to find the file its a really old label from two years ago. The one I downloaded this morning is gone. Any ideas? I tried buying it through shippo and it wouldn't let me. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Snap Ship

Is there a reprint option? I never used Snap Ship.

In the future, any time you print a document like a label or documents created for the moment, change your printer to a virtual PDF printer that creates a permanent file on your computer. Name the file with an appropriate name and then print the file. I would then clean up the files once a week and rename with a x on front of the file name and keep as long as I want. I would then delete them every few months.

I actually have my default printer set to virtual PDF printer so I never forget and change to my regular printer when I need it.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Snap Ship

There is supposed to be a copy of the label for you to reprint. It wasn't showing up for me but I ended up finding it. It's also emailed to you but that too got delayed  ut I figured it out. Thanks I deleted all the old labels 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply