What happened.. unpaid case on buyer gone wrong

soo buyer paid e-check which never showed up so i was filing my cases on the 30 bidders wwho didn't buy and some how ended up filing c ase onths guy who paid e-check ,,/now the e-check payment ws not visible at all,,, close case got fees back then the message ..

I paid I am pissed why did file unpaid case ??????????????????

checked and bam there it is echeck payment on the 29th not cleared yet... well it was not there on the 29th when i filed case what happened..

Anyone know how i can have this fixed for the buyer... sooooooooooooo strange.i have been doing this for 2 years and never seen this before

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What happened.. unpaid case on buyer gone wrong

I think you seen the same glitch that I saw a couple times now. Only mine was with instant payments.

I would have an item with no paid icon on it, been sitting for a week, and I go to file a UID and notice that there's an option to view the paypal payment. So I click it and find out that they actually paid right after buying the item, but it was never marked paid and both the checkout and payment icons were still greyed out. Yet in paypal, I had the "OK to ship" blurb. I manually marked them paid and apologized for the late shipment.

It seems to be very rare, but it happens.

Chris

Message 2 of 2
latest reply