Your refund did not go through. Please use a different payment option and try again.

Ebay reps refuse to take accountability that their system is faulty. I even tried using my bank account directly, not only the card, and it still didn't work. I've been charged fees in the past by Ebay so the fact that my card or bank account is incorrect holds no water. Absolutely useless system and their reps are no better.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Your refund did not go through. Please use a different payment option and try again.

Ended up using a different card. That one works...bizarre

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

These are fees relating to selling?
And you have a Managed Payments account set up?
Is it backed by Tangerine?
There have been a lot of reports of problems with that particular bank, and they seem to come from the bank's end.

I started backing two of my selling accounts with Simplii, which was fine for  months then suddenly rejected by one bank. I had to switch banks on that account, while Simplii continues to handle the other perfectly.

Also, did you use the telephone or social media to contact eBay.

The reps attached to eBay's social media Chats are better trained and have much more authority than the phone clerks.

Perhaps because with a Chat you get a transcript and can review what you heard and what you were told.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply