Forum Posts

SELLING COSTS

my selling costs as per the circle on my main page for selling is always at 26% to 27 % most months -- but as of this week it is dropped to 19 % -- for no apparent reason -- i have been in the boo box with ebay since oct 22 again no promo listing all...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A new selling site/account

I have been selling radios on eBay for over twenty years. I want to sell other items on another account. Can I do that and if I can, will eBay treat me like a newbie and hold back purchases and the like?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

missing listings entirely- need to check all my listing with physical items and listings to match

we all have had where bay relists on your store an item here and there that was sold -- then someone else buys two months latter and you have to cancel then order take the ding and move on -- it happens to me about 4/5 times a year -- so now i check ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay scammers & bad buyers

Recently had a sale, $26 to a US customer. Checked his FB and in the last year buyer has 11 FB for not paying for item, also 6 FB from sellers for various forms of scamming, item not received, requesting to cancel the order after shipment, etc, etc.M...

Pony boy toy cap gun

I have a vintage Pony Boy toy cap gun with a orange plug, the one who looks like those used in old western movies. It was made in the 1950s-1960s and used those red cap tape. I was wondering if it was legal to sell this in Canada or export to USA?

Resolved! Sale cancelled by eBay, Buyer No longer Registered. Item sitting in "awaiting shipment"

eBay cancelled a sale for safety reasons and de-registered the buyer - no problem with that. I got a message telling me that and to not ship, and that I can relist. What is odd is that my listing has been totally deleted so I can't relist or sell sim...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Shipping Tuesdays

Were we not allowed 1 Canada parcel & 1 US parcel per Tuesday last year? I had thought it was the same this year till I tried to send one today. I was pretty sure we could ship 1 free to the US last year but may be my memory serves me incorrectly??

Your refund did not go through. Please use a different payment option and try again.

Ebay reps refuse to take accountability that their system is faulty. I even tried using my bank account directly, not only the card, and it still didn't work. I've been charged fees in the past by Ebay so the fact that my card or bank account is inco...

Error with galley photos on eBay app using CSV bulk upload

Hi everyone, Recently started using CSV files to list comic books on eBay, my new listings this way have been so much faster, however there is one problem, the thumbnail/gallery photos don't show up in search on the mobile app. (photo attached)I cont...

4.jpg 4.jpg

ChitChats tracking glitch

I got 2 defects for invalid tracking. It seems ChitChats "forgot" to transfer appropriate info to Ebay. Both tracking work while checking on ChitChats / USPS website - on Ebay, still shows pending, which is equal to invalid, which is equal to a defec...

• 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Anyone recently used Chit Chats for UK shipment?

So this is the first time in a long time that I got a sale outside US and Canada. I'm looking up Chit Chats and I got a $16.75 (box unchecked) vs $25.34 (box checked) with Chit Chats international tracked. Please see the attached screencap. What exac...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best/Worst Day(s) for Auctions. Does it matter?

From your experience, do you have favourite days for auctions to end on the get the best results? Does it matter? I have started to do a few more and can see using them more with stuff that is upcoming. I would think that Friday or Sunday evenings wo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I add a video to my existing listings?

I am aware that I have to use the Seller Central Hub to be able to add video to my listings. The thing is that it only allows me to do that when creating the listing. I am unable to add videos to my existing listings which were created on the mobile ...

Urgent WWYD shipping a CD to Hawaii

Hi I normally use Chit Chats for my shipping sending CD's media mail (ground). When the mailing address is either in Hawaii or Alaska, I used to upgrade it to first class so it could go airmail. Well now there isn't first class, it all goes by USPS G...

Resolved! My listings can not be found

I am starting to wonder what is going on with Ebay ??I have automotive parts listed and when I do a test search I CAN NOT find my listings !My listings have been in for months.I am directed to a thousand other listings that have nothing to do whatsoe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any reshipper that handles the German VerpackG?

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a reshipper(s) in Canada or the US that is registered for the German VerpackG requirements. Not sure if a re-shipper can do that or not. Just curious as it would be a direction to point folks in that inquir...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chain of lost lettermail packages, (never?) to be found!

Hello! First time posting here, long time lurker. Used to send small items into the US through Canada Post Oversize Lettermail-- but no more! I had been doing this for many years to keep shipping costs low, but was recently made VERY aware that this ...

• 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Getting a bump in visibility

After selling for a couple years now it is abundantly clear that posting new listings gives a temporary boost in visibility. The numbers speak for themselves basically a majority of my sales come within a day or two when I am actively posting new lis...

Labels