payoneer

Hi 

I have applied to payoneer as adviced by e bay and was accepted. the problem I am having now is when I try to list any thing e bay site doesnot accept and come up with this message:

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• Since you're registered for managed payments, you can't select International Site Visibility as an optional upgrade for your listings at this time. Please unselect International Site Visibility.{e78062-1119639x}
  • And there is no where to do that on the site., I need help
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

payoneer

@seasurfing wrote:

Hi 

I have applied to payoneer as adviced by e bay and was accepted. the problem I am having now is when I try to list any thing e bay site doesnot accept and come up with this message:

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• Since you're registered for managed payments, you can't select International Site Visibility as an optional upgrade for your listings at this time. Please unselect International Site Visibility.{e78062-1119639x}
  • And there is no where to do that on the site., I need help

It appears you are registered in Dubai. Payoneer is not available here. This is the user to user help group for Canada. You may want to contact your regional eBay website for further help.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

payoneer

The international visibility option is on the listing form so you need to unselect it there. It should be in the same area as international shipping on the listing form.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply