"Could I get cheaper shipping than that?"

Ah, you have to love customers that want to get cheaper something. So I did have to ask the person inquiring - the shipping is Free - how do you get cheaper than free?
Photobucket

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: "Could I get cheaper shipping than that?"

LMAO. Thats funny

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

How about....

Everything free.....  

or even

You should pay them to buy it......

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Nobody reads anymore.  They just ask for everything free (or cheaper) on principle. 

Of course, along the lines 'cumos' suggests, you could run a "consumer experiment" some day and say to a buyer who is purchasing a $10 item with free shipping and say: "Well, OK, how about this?  I'll pay you $10 to take it off my hands, how about that, would that be considered cheap enough?", and see if they'd try to bargain your offer up. Woman LOL

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I had a wonderful buyer ask for cheaper shipping after the purchase and I sent him a link to the CP pricing. He then said would complete the sale. Of course, he filed INR so he could get it totally free. It would have been cheaper if I had just refunded and not sent. Would have saved postage, still had the item, and still have the 1 defect. He was from Hawaii. Buyers from all over are learning how to play the game for freebees.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

And those are the guys who go on the Blocked Bidder List "on principle".

Message 6 of 6
latest reply