Has anyone had any success with the listing migration tool in 2017?

I've been trying to move some old listings to ebay.ca but I have had no success ith the listing migration tool for over a week.

Called customer service and they said it isn't working (refreshing doesn't add any listings to work with) and supposedly it is being worked on.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I had less than a dozen to move, but when I went to the Migration Tool it still had the 500+ items I tried to move last summer and no way to delete them.

About a third of them are sold by now.

Sheesh.

So I am moving the ones I want on eBaydotCOM manually one at a time.

The ones I want to keep on dotCA (because of packet rates) have a pretty straightforward manual changeover. Just the currency and the amount.

When I was doing the changeover of my Flat Rate items last summer, I found the most efficient way to do them was a dozen or so a day, one at a time. That was an hour out of my workday that I couldn't handle other business.

Small advantage, the timespread meant that my items were not all clumped together.

I find, anecdotally, that an item that has just been listed or is about to close (even on GTC) are slightly more likely to sell.

So being forced to do the spread out manual changeover, I have something opening or closing pretty well every day.

FWIW.

The Migration Tool is still a steaming pile.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply