Shippo Suddenly Not Able to Generate Labels

This morning a customer placed an order and I went to Shippo to create my shipping label and got several strange errors. "Couldn't generate rates", "Platform not authorized", "Shippo's DHL express master account doesn't support shipments from outside of the US". 

Please note I am in Canada, sending a package within Canada, and I only use Canada Post. I've tried manually generating a label for both this address and other addresses and I cannot generate any shipping labels regardless of what I do. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Any suggestions? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@retrodistrict 

Have you attempted just as a test signing into PayPal to see if you can still create shipments there and if it will populate the information? Any different results if you sign directly into goshippo and try to manually create a shipment? You can also check your settings within shippo: Stores/Carriers/API to confirm everything is still active.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This happens from time to time, due to a number of factors:

(1) Canada Post may be experiencing server issues.

(2) The dimensions you entered are not accurate. Double-check that you didn't forget to change 'cm' to 'in' (same with weight).

(3) The address may need a slight adjustment. Double-check the street and postal code.

Granted, if it's happening for multiple orders, it's likely the result of a technical issue. It usually fixes itself if you check back again later, but you can also reach out to Shippo's support team in the meantime. In my experience, they're pretty good about investigating errors like this in a timely fashion.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply