zero impressions, zero pageviews last 3 days

What is going on guys?? Instead of a daily average of 3000 impressions, just ZERO for the last 3 days! But eBay told me on the phone, everything would be fine. Any ideas? Someone same experience? Or just a Terrapeak glitch? But I also have almost no sales the same time, only 3 within 3 days instead of 10-15 per day. See screenshot... Thanks for any help. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So... it was just a quiet time for some days. That Terapeak didn't show any impressions or page views for 3-4 days is a Terapeak glitch, and it is still the same. Basically, there was never a real issue.

Closed.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I can't compare your impressions to my own since I list on ebay.ca and have zero access to the analytics.

What I can tell you is that there are no customers coming around for the last two weeks. Not even to make lowball offers. People must be busy elsewhere.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

After many days there are no visits to listings.  This seems to be the trend for  months.  Surely the ebay beancounters realize sales are down for many.  It obviously has to do with how buyers search.   Since we the sellers have no control, it is left to ebay, to look back to a time when sales were brisk.  It's not rocket science.  We can only hope, that when revenue dips to an unacceptable point, someone wakes up.  In any other business, the minute profit drops, immediate action is taken.  So, is it just possible, the individual seller is no longer important.  Time will tell.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

This is what it looks like, indeed. That Terapeak shown no pageviews and impressions, must be an issue with Terapeak. Or maybe the same issue, caused by eBay, what leads to no sales these days. I maybe have 5 days with NO sales in a year, but 3 days with zero sales, is suspicious. But, on the other hand, Amazon is the same, Canada and US. 20 order last weekend, only 2 orders the last 3 days together. This is definitely not an eBay effect.

Some more comments? Otherwise, I will close this thread...

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

i got the exact same problem past 4 days now my sales dropped drammatically - so itried to access marketing tools see if i can increase sales but no luck accessing that as well now. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

So... it was just a quiet time for some days. That Terapeak didn't show any impressions or page views for 3-4 days is a Terapeak glitch, and it is still the same. Basically, there was never a real issue.

Closed.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Not everybody leaves feedback on shipping, but it looks on the basis of feedback left, your sales in the past 30 days are actually higher than usual.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply