Trying to bulk relist on my Premium store but being charged for items

I have been trying to bulk relist today on my Premium store like I do each month & am being charged for the items ($11.00 for each 100 items).  I have 1000 free fixed price listings & 500 auction style.  Any one else having issues with this?  Getting really ticked off with all the glitches lately.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sometimes the fee assessor dialogue box displays incorrect data, and you won't actually be charged that. Is this an estimate only and you stop, or have the charges been assessed to your account after listing?

Are you positive you don't have an extra feature like BIN on your auctions as part of some expired promo attached to those listings?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I haven't actually been charged to my account as I have cancelled the relisting everytime I see the fees listed. Afraid to go through with the relisting in case they will charge me. I relist close to 1000 items each month so that would be $11.00 x 10.  I don't have any previous promos or extra features.  Will give up for today & try again tomorrow.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I see. I have been in that position before turning to GTC and I can tell you that, in my experience, if I have room still in my monthly allotment of listings, I haven't been charged even if the Bulk Editor tells me fees will be due on relist.

If it were me, I'd list a batch of two or three and see if any fees stick and are actually charged to your account as opposed to the Bulk Editor simply saying that will happen. 

The Bulk Editor is a good tool overall but it is a bit flaky at times. Probably there are a million ebay sellers tonight right now relisting items as part of their fresh monthly allotment and this is the result. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

There are a number of sellers who have had the same problem in the last week or so but once they got to the last screen the total was $0.  I used to see that happen quite often. As mj suggested, just try it with a couple of items to see for yourself what happens.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply