issues with signing in

is anyone else having trouble signing in ? it took me 48 tries on that captcha **bleep** to sign in 2 times today , if ebay cant fix this thing then get rid of it , seems like every time your techs update something , there are new issues whit the site , ever heard of the saying ? ........if it aint broken ...dont fix it

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

issues with signing in

For me, it's "deja vu...all over again."

At least this go-round I was able to log in via Firefox. Repeated attempts to do so via Edge just trapped me another Captcha 'boats' & 'buses' loop.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

issues with signing in

@timoffit_0 wrote:

is anyone else having trouble signing in ? it took me 48 tries on that captcha **bleep** to sign in 2 times today , if ebay cant fix this thing then get rid of it , seems like every time your techs update something , there are new issues whit the site , ever heard of the saying ? ........if it aint broken ...dont fix it

Hi @timoffit_0. We apologize about the issue you are having when tyring to sign into your account. There is a known issue and if you contact support here and let them know that you are running into ALERT14014 they will be able to get you added to the ticket.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply