Forum Posts

wrong location

Please help me. I cannot figure out how to change the language/ results from search from canadian to US. I live in the US not Canada.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post charging buyers extra?

I'm stumped on this one. I'm hoping someone here has the answer. I bought an item out of Alberta to be sent to my address in British Columbia. I paid the GST, PST, shipping and the money for the item. Canada Post came to my house today with the item ...

Ebay lost my item

My package has gone missing at EBays global shipping center. I unmderstand thingas happen. What I don't understand is Ebays refusal to even look for the item. If a package goes missing at the shipping centre and no one looks for it, seems to me this ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative experience with Seller

I am having a negative experience with a seller.I purchased 2 itemsI did not receive these items so I contacted this seller to explain the circumstances that they were not delivered and get a replacement/refund. This seller has been dodging messages ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller used a cheaper shipping method than what I paid for and won't refund the difference.

I paid for an item and the seller shipped it with Canada Post Letter mail. However, I paid for standard shipping as that is what he was charging. He updated the status today of my order to "shipped," but there was no tracking number. So I asked about...

Resolved! Just received a full refund, who pays for return shipping if item bought via GSP?

Hi all, please help me understand how GSP refunds for shipping.This question is probably answered a few times but my search for an answer to my specific question did not get me anywhere, I sincerely appreciate your help in advance.Here's the story : ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program vs. eBay Ship

Can someone explain the difference between these two shipping methods? I understand that eBay ship does not collect duties and taxes in advance, so isn't this a good thing? From the seller's perspective, they appear to be covered as long as the item ...

bad seller sent item COD

Bought an ebay item from a seller in NB. It cost $85 CAD with free shipping to Winnipeg. Item arrived I got a pickup card at my door. So I go to pick it up and it was shipped COD (collect on delivery) which is $36.47 CAD to collect my item which I im...

High cost shipping insanely high.

I just noticed a high cost shipping of over 300 dollars from China. It is disgusting that people are trying to rip people off by pulling a fast one. There is no way to report it either. No option in reporting a item for insane shipping fees.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slow auction countdown timer

What gives with the countdown timer on eBay? I was getting ready to enter my bid on an item and was watching the timer count down as I like to enter as late as I can and still leave myself enough time to enter a higher bid if needed when I noticed th...

• 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Need advice on seller before I respond

After 25 years I'v gone back to my old hobby of collecting sports cards. Things are going good until I encounter one seller. Here what he does: He has auctions for a sealed hockey box. There were only 100 boxes made in this limited run. Ignorant bids...

Should There Be a Focused Collectible Investment Market for Vintage Hollywood Pin-Up Photos?

The market for vintage Hollywood pin-up photos has to be one of the most underexploited collectible investments around. Currently, it doesn't even exist as its own stand-alone collectible category. One of the reasons is due to the fact that original ...

• 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

international priority shipping

international priority shipping - to Canada - GIANT RIPOFF benefiting Ebay, paypal and the company that does the actual shipping. example - item listed at $US 1.18 buy it now with s/h via international priority shipping $12.63 . WE THE BUYER should b...

• 7 replies
  • 5 helpful

Another Intelcom Express Compaint

eBay, please reconsider the use of Intelcom Express as a 3rd party delivery company. After waiting a month for an item I purchased to be delivered, today I received an email from Intelcom express letting me know that they had successfully delivered m...

signature.png
  • 45 replies
  • 18 helpful

SAVING A SEARCH

When you save a search from a particular vendor who has hundreds of pages, is there a way to be able to go to a certain page when you go back into that search? Been on here for years and can't believe I haven't been able to figure this one out before...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

current global shipping ETA’s

checking in with everyone on what current timelines they’re looking at for their packages going through the dreaded program…from time it arrives in erlanger then delivered locallymy package arrived in erlanger friday, just wondering when i’d actually...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller after sale wants more

Paid $600 and shipping to seller. Days pass, approaching estimated delivery. I inquire to seller. He says he isn't sending unless I give him additionally $50. I told him no and send my money back then. Now he does not respond and not refunded my $600...

Global Shipping Center ERLANGER, KY, 41025

i bought someting that is supposed to be shipping to canada i have 2 tracking numbers USPS 30 Jul 2022 04:35 Delivered, PO Box. Your item has been delivered and is available at a PO Box at 4:35 am on July 30, 2022 in ERLANGER, KY 41025.ERLANGER, KY, ...

Resolved! Received Counterfeit Watch, Will eBay’s Decision be Swift?

In hindsight I should not have been in this situation being an eBay member since 2006 and having been scammed in the past..I won a bid on a luxury watch from a local seller (who’s account was created on Feb 2022) . Once I received it, the packaging s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What are the odds my GSP item from USA to Canada will be trackable in Canada

I am giving it a 5% chance (being generous) of being able to track the item once it crosses into Canada. The last GSP it was Erlanger who put the address label on it which included the tracking # for Intelcom but PB never bothered to include the trac...

Getting an ebay representative to speak with

I purchased an item and never received it. The seller told me to wait, but months passed and I did not reveive it. I requested a refund and the seller told me to wait and did not receive anything. I tried to call ebay xustomer service but the automat...

Order shipped to wrong address

Hey guys, I ordered shoes yesterday and I live in Canada, so when I got the order update email I was confused. It told me my order was shipping to *not my address, somewhere in Washington* after it has been shipped to the authenticator. I have no ide...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful