Forum Posts

Import charges but Didn't Use GSP

I bought a $400 item from a seller and the listing shows "This item will be sent through eBay's Global Shipping Program" where I was charged shipping, and then an additional $62 import charges which is fine. I would rather pay those fees ahead. But t...

Possible Scalper SCAM - need help

Not sure exactly why, but I think I fell for a scalping scam. I made an offer not realizing that it was marked up 2.25X the MSRP and went to work. After work I looked further into the purchase an realized that the seller doesn't even have the card ye...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping fiasco

Shipping fiasco please can someone give me their opinion. I ordered an item from Great Britain. After I ordered the item and gave my shipping information I received an email from the company that was to receive my package. Apparently, they were going...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gut Check on a Seller that seems legit

Recently I’ve been looking at an item from a seller who has just under 200 rating, 100% positive feedback, with what looks like a legit business registration, been on eBay since 2005.I went to look at their feedback for items recently sold and found ...

Best way to go about my purchase

Hello there,I recently bought a HP Spectre x360 16 from a seller in china. All was going well and even though the communication was slow and I would only get short sentences to my questions...at least I got some answers.The seller promised to ship ou...

Ebay Global Shipping - Intelcom Express Canada Ontario, item shipped to wrong address refund denied

Summary: Ordered a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 off Ebay that was delivered to someone else's home by Intelcom Express (I provided the correct address, Intelcom Express delivered it to a random address). As Intelcom Express delivered it they marked ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can i delete and create a new account to buy?

I had lot of problems with sellers over time (mostly not as described items) and gave a bunch of neutral/negative feedbacks... I turned my profil private to avoid sellers refusing to deal with me because of it. I also received a bunch of partial/full...

USPS tracking shows "Acceptance Pending" -> what is that?

I ordered something on July 7, and I knew at the time that shipping would be USPS.It's been a while, I just looked at the shipment status. The current status is shown as:Aug 8 Estimated delivery / The carrier has the package.The details show:Jul 11, ...

GST/HST

Ebay recently agreed to Refund me the GST/HST that they added to the Tax & Duty Exempt iterms I purchased but to date have not recieved a single Dollar, why is it taking so long, has anyone experienced this already.

Resolved! Package delivered to wrong building

Hi there.I just got an email sent from Raven Couriers in Vancouver showing proff of delivery, but the problem is that isn't my apartment building.I can't get ahold of the Courier.What now?Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

high shipping rates

ridiculously high shipping fees have turned me off of buying on here. will ebay get itb right? or continue to lose customers.?

• 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

scented laundry products

PLEASE note all sellers of used clothing. Tell your buyers what laundry products have been used. We of us who are sensitive to long lasting scents would thank you very much. I am sick to death of trying to remove the 'stink'.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! GSP - How can it take this long??

Hi,I've got an item underway from UK to Norway. While I'm used to ordering stuff from UK, the ebay delivery times via the Global Shipping Program is horrid.Normally I would choose DHL, they actually deliver items at my doorstep within 24h, if it exit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have received my item but it is still marked as undelivered.

I have received my item but it is still marked as undelivered.So the seller cannot receive it's funds.I read an UN-SOLVED post on the subject (https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/PURCHASE-HISTORY/m-p/420114 ) that should have not be closed as ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought shoes from Ebay Authenticity

The seller never shipped, the expected delivery was Sept 20, 2022. Note this date Sept 20, 2022, because apparently, it needs to be past this date because they can take any "action"... I have now contacted eBay for the 7th time via Live Chat, and eve...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivery Times from USA to Canada

Hi, Purchased a book March 22 from a Florida large quantity book seller to Calgary with the only option First Class International. Estimated delivery Monday, Apr 9, 2018 - Monday, May 7, 2018. Currently at approximately 16 days. Curious to know other...

Shipping price inboarding - outrageous costs

I can’t seem to find this topic anywhere so please correct the terms I’m using.I’m noticing recently that shipping prices on specific listings that I’m interested have been listed so that the price on the physical goods is extremely low but the shipp...

Paybright Payment plan (Official ebay financing) not working on Ebay

I have been going in circles (HOURS AND HOURS) trying to use/fix the Paybright Payment plan that eBay officially offers on their website.Straight from the website: eBay has arranged for PayBright to offer convenient installment plans where you can bu...

• 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Worried about import charges

Hello,So I recently bought and item (06/12/2020) and in the listing, it said no import charges. I went back today just to look over the add, and it now has import charges. Am I in the clear since duties gets charged at checkout and since I already pa...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong item shipped and can't get refund.

I ordered a hard to find coolant temperature sender for a vintage motor. The image shown matched my needs exactly so I ordered. The packing slip has my order number on it at the heading and was filled by PartsGeek 5801 E 10th Ave Hialeah, FL 33013 an...

IMG_0946.JPG

Buying from Japan

Hi all, I was curious if anyone else was having similiar experiences. Bought a couple lots from Japan, was told by the seller that I'd had to pay $25 more for fedex. Sucks but I know it's costly as hell right now. They ship my orders, and because the...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller, has not shipped item.

Hi All,I purchased an item on August 04 from the U.S. Expected delivery was Aug 25-Sept 04 and paid by CC I got a notice it was being shipped later that day with Usps and Gps tracking numbers supplied and was awaiting for item to be dropped off in Ca...

Refund/Case for Item Purchased W/O Account

Hey all, Have an oddball issue here. My boss ordered an item that cost over $500USD on eBay.com after shipping. He didn't have an account, he purchased with a CC as a one-time transaction. The item arrived damaged (horribly so), and I wasn't sure how...