A great number of buyers don't return feedback. Any suggestion? Any trick to get some more? Thank yo

I recently came back selling on eBay and notice a great number of buyers don't answer their feedback. As it is important for a seller standing and reputation I wish to know if you've got some trick or means to suggest. I figure between 50% and 60% returns feedback.

Thank you for your help and suggestion.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: A great number of buyers don't return feedback. Any s...

That's about it.

Slightly more sellers leave feedback (when selling) than those who are buyers exclusively.

One thing NEVER solicit feedback. You might get it.

A seller who leaves feedback on shipping slightly increases her chances of getting it, but not by much. I use FB to inform my buyers that their purchase has shipped, when it shipped, and what service I used. If I tracked, I toss in the tracking number too.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

most cant be bothered for some reason,maybe they just are not responsible individuals they get there item and carry on,even when throw in surprize gifts of appreciation ,weird people for sure ,nothing you can do,i hve repeat buyers that dont leave fb,,about 50 per cent do,after 800 sales i only have 491 fb,and trust me some buyers take advantage of neg fb,just because they can,like shipping time and item not as described,but they are allowed ,ebay dont care,i always leave fb when i buy an item,or sell an item, you must realize a lot are child like individuals,some are newbies and dont understand the whole process,,dont think there is a real answer to the problem,i have had people complain about shipping time like thats painfull,i ship same day 7 days a week ,i have bad fb for comunication hard to believe when they are the ones with no comunication skills,if you dont ask any questions why woud you comunicate other than leave fb,its a strange world for sure

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

To Femmefan
I never solicit feedback and I leave feedback the day I ship, which is within 24 hours after payment. So I can't do better. I was curious to know if tmy experience was common or unusual...Thank you for commenting.
Pierre
Message 4 of 4
latest reply