***Calling All PowerSellers in Ottawa Area for July 15, 16***

carly@ebay.com
Community Member
eBay will hold eBay On The Road sessions in Ottawa this week: Thursday July 15, for 2 eBay explained sessions, and Friday, July 16, for 1 Super Selling session.

It is great to have as many Power Sellers as possible in attendance as it inspires other sellers, allows you an opportunity to share your knowledge, meet other sellers, and talk to the eBay.ca team. We hope you will come and join us and meet other users. As always, Powersellers attend for free! Here are the details:

July 15: 2-5 PM eBay Explained course (0-50 FB)
July 15: 6-9 PM eBay Explained course (0-50 FB)
July 16: 9 AM to Noon, Super Selling (50+ Selling FB)

University of Ottawa
Marion Hall
Auditorium
140 Louis Pasteur
Ottawa, ON

Regards,
Carly
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Are you heading to Western Canada anytime soon? Edmonton? 🙂

John
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Carly !!! you link leads to the Discussion Board. Can you check it please.

Elaine

Elaine
TimelessClassicElegance
View Elaine Serafini's profile on LinkedIn
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

carly@ebay.com
Community Member
Thanks Elaine,

I am going too fast in preparation for Ottawa! I have updated the post above.

Thanks,
Carly;-)
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
Carly
It was great to attend the July 16th Session today here in Ottawa and enlightning to have a CP rep with such a good sense of humour and strong shoulders to speak of their services and take questions (as well as other things thrown at him).

I found him to be surprisingly frank and candidly aware of the problems, unlike the majority of the civil servants in CP.

I completed the questionnaire but wanted to suggest here in this forum as well that there would be incredible benefit to extend these sessions to allow more time for Q&A.

Clearly there wasnt enough time for this. I believe that as PSers there was alot we could assist with in answering some of the questions but also look forward to being able to address our specific questions on eBay and CP with you and the CP rep.

I had no time to meet you or any of the other eBay reps evidencing the lack of time, let alone any chance to discuss a couple of small issues I had.

I would also suggest that a different location be chosen for the next time you are in Ottawa other than a downtown location which was not overly convenient for most people, especially when having to compete with all the downtown office workers for road space and parking.

Perhaps Carleton University or a Hotel with parking, convenient to where the event will be held might be better for all concerned.

A nicely packaged event but about 2 hours too short for Q & A which I believe would have provided more benefit to many of the attendees.

Malcolm
Message 5 of 5
latest reply