Can I temporarily close my store(4 months) without losing my listings?

kelleysgreen2011
Community Member

I am moving for the winter and would like to suspend my listings and reopen in April. Is this doable?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EBay will hold your closed listings as "unsold" for 90 days.

So no.

You could however turn all your listings ( and you currently have less than 100) into a text document (keep the HTML coding) and save it on your desktop until you return. If you don't have much memory on your computer put the descriptions on to a thumb drive.

If your pictures are uploaded to eBay and then deleted from your computer, you may have to retake them. Or you can just leave them in your pictures folder again on the desktop.

It will take a couple of hours to relist using your templates, saved descriptions and saved pictures, more time if you retake the pictures. (BTW, the picture is missing on that Ratman book)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

EBay will hold your closed listings as "unsold" for 90 days.

So no.

You could however turn all your listings ( and you currently have less than 100) into a text document (keep the HTML coding) and save it on your desktop until you return. If you don't have much memory on your computer put the descriptions on to a thumb drive.

If your pictures are uploaded to eBay and then deleted from your computer, you may have to retake them. Or you can just leave them in your pictures folder again on the desktop.

It will take a couple of hours to relist using your templates, saved descriptions and saved pictures, more time if you retake the pictures. (BTW, the picture is missing on that Ratman book)

Message 2 of 2
latest reply