Canada Post logo ???

wilnip
Community Member
I received this nice Fall 2004 Edition of eBay PowerSeller Pillars (I guess it is called). Inside it mentions saving 2, 5 and 10% when you sign up for Canada Post Electronic Shipping Tools. It says to visit the PowerSeller hub and click the Canada Post logo.

I cannot find the "PowerSeller hub" nor the Canada Post logo in any other powerseller page I looked at. The 24/7 email help had not responded ...

Can anyone help? am I missing something?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Canada Post logo ???

Hi wilnip,

Go to the site map at top of this page. Select 'Powerseller - Services'
Sign in (on left)
The CP info is on the right.

I suspect you may be disappointed with the deal, though.

Ann
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
Ann, it's not there anymore -- don't know where it is but I seem to remember one of the pinks mentioning that they were planning to put it back somewhere. No time-frame mentioned, but I agree, I suspect wilnip may be disappointed. The Venture One card does more for us.

Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
Just went back and had a quick look - it was Darla. Here's what she had to say:

"Here is the link to the page. It will be added back today as Canada Post has just offered a few more benefits to PowerSellers including one month free shipping over the next year.

http://pages.ebay.ca/services/buyandsell/canadapost.html

Kind Regards,
Darla"
Glenda

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Glenda,

It was there when I checked before answering the question.

Ann
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

And ....

Welcome eBay PowerSellers,
Canada Post is pleased to offer eBay PowerSellers discounts on all parcel shipments to the USA, Internationally, and within Canada. PowerSellers are also eligible to participate in a One Month Free shipping promotion on US & International parcels shipments.

How exactly do they define 'parcels' ?
Does Small Packet qualify?
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
Ann, you're right and I apologize! I hadn't read your initial post any better than some of our buyers read our TOS! 😮

As far as parcels, it's my understanding that small packets don't qualify - it has to be a parcel. Useless to me - all my shipments are letter rate with just a few small packets -- no more than 2 or 3 parcels per year.

Glenda

Glenda

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

gem-n-i-gemstonz
Community Member
Wouldn't that make it worthwhile to place even small things like a ring into a box, and call it a parcel then?

Just wondering.....(calculating 😉 .....)

Jaqui

Gem Am I

The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can't be organized or regulated. It isn't true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth. -Ram Dass

Message 8 of 8
latest reply