Didn't Receive full refund.

Purchased item and wrong one sent. No problem seller was contacted and item was returned. Seller refunded $99 back to ebay. And then ebay refunds me $75. What gives here, doesnt policity state I get my shipping costs back. I paid to get it to me and paid to return. Now I'm out.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Didn't Receive full refund.

Hello 'niteowl', 

<< ...item was returned. Seller refunded $99 back to ebay. And then ebay refunds me $75. What gives here,>>

The reason for this is that you bought an item handled by the Global Shipping Program.  The seller did not refund $99 

because the seller never had that to begin with.  The GSP shipping and import fees were added on at the checkout.

So now what you must do is use the Help & Contact link at the top of the page to call ebay, tell them that you did not get

the full refund, and ask to speak to someone who specializes in GSP queries.  

At this point it is Pitney-Bowes who owes you the money, not the seller.  The difficulty getting a full refund in the event of a 

problem is one of the many reasons so many Canadian shoppers see that GSP logo and move on.  

The ebay telephone attendants hear this 'partial refund' complaint quite a bit, so you should have all your money back 

in a day or two after the call, if not sooner.

Good luck. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank You. It's easier to ship back to Australia and China than the U.S. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Well I called them on Sunday. I could barely hear Woman at other end of phone. Got passed onto someone else and wad told it should take 3 days. Still nothing. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply