Easiest way to sell non-listed product?

Say the situation is that customer asks if I carry some part. I have it in stock, just was not listed on eBay yet, but it is on my website as website update is automated as long is something in my inventory and has all necessary information, the next update is published.

Should I tell customer to pick it from my website and combine the invoice or add it through Seller additional charges/discounts or just list it (most work). Of course the product would eventually make listing on eBay, just takes time as I go through my ever growing TODO list.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'd just add it or send a separate Paypal invoice.

I get requests like that all the time - there's no problem unless you de-list the product to sell off ebay. -------------------------------------------------------------------
Every day, a businessperson has to ask himself 2 questions;

Am I being paranoid? and
Am I being paranoid enough?
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ds2286
Community Member
Offer to add the item cost to the shipping total (no fees there, yet) or let them purchase from your website. If they are not comfortable with that offer to list it on ebay for them.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply