Hello guys!!! I bought an item, that in capsule, but it's was in ziploc bag, not sealed ziploc.

Hello guys!! I bought a supplement item that in capsule,but it was in a ziploc bag. not sealed ziploc. Is these legal? I don't think is legal to sale something in pills or capsule that is not sealed.  Am I right?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hello guys!!! I bought an item, that in capsule, but it's was in ziploc bag, not sealed ziploc.

yes your right .. Any and every supplement sold in this country has to come in proper packaging with warning,ingredients etc..

I rather eat a veggie then take most suppliments because alot of them are  or not good for you anyways Many pills like Centrium muli vitamin will actually sit in your stomach for a long time before it desolves ...

But you don't need a health lesson ...

I would not touch a pill coming out of a open ziploc baggy It could be anything  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Hello guys!!! I bought an item, that in capsule, but it's was in ziploc bag, not sealed ziploc.

At best your seller was breaking up a larger container of pills.

At worst, expired pills, placebos, impurities, unclean conditions......

The legal stuff is mostly to protect the buyer against fraud.

I'd be filing an Item Not As Described claim. Expect to be required to return the mystery pills , with Delivery Confirmation. But do request that you be allowed to destroy the questionable product.

I'd also be Reporting the seller. That sort of thing is troublesome,

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you guys, I will have to report these one.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply