How can I do a search for all items being sold in my home province?

mouse864
Community Member

I want to do a search for all items in my home province (Saskatchewan), I did it before, but now it is saying I need to put in a search word.  Is it possible to search everything?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can I do a search for all items being sold in my home province?

To my knowledge there is no way to simply search for everything that exists.  Nor can you choose your province specifically, - rather all you can do is narrow the radius down by kilometers from your location, using the left side of the page, which is tantamount to the same thing, I know. 

Ebay seems to be making a lot of changes, for better or worse, you decide.  If you did what you say you did, these changes may be going to impede that permanently.  I used to be able to 'minus' the things I wished to exclude from sellers' listings but see everything else available, like wanting to see all an artist's original works without the repro prints.  Now I have to 'add' a keyword.  ...  Annoying.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I do a search for all items being sold in my home province?

To my knowledge there is no way to simply search for everything that exists.  Nor can you choose your province specifically, - rather all you can do is narrow the radius down by kilometers from your location, using the left side of the page, which is tantamount to the same thing, I know. 

Ebay seems to be making a lot of changes, for better or worse, you decide.  If you did what you say you did, these changes may be going to impede that permanently.  I used to be able to 'minus' the things I wished to exclude from sellers' listings but see everything else available, like wanting to see all an artist's original works without the repro prints.  Now I have to 'add' a keyword.  ...  Annoying.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply