Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Non-paying buyers by the hoards... AGAIN!

I have been on eBay since 2003 so I know how it all works. But eBay, PLEASE! Please make an effort (for once) and try to punish the non-paying buyers with a little more than a mild strike. In the *real* world, auction houses must have your credit car...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Confirming Bar Codes at Post Office

Until now anytime I've dropped off a parcel with a bar code the postal clerk has just taken it and scanned it in as originating and that's it. Over the past few days that has changed. Now when they scan it they have to input the weight, the postal co...

Combined shipping

One of my frequent buyers of postcards (from Australia) suddenly asked me if I have changed my settings because she experienced a demand from eBay to pay instantly for the first card, and the same was for the subsequent, etc...Before she was just buy...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Different Shipping Charges between Listing & Paypal

Something I've been noticing for the past month or so is that when someone buys an item and pays for it, the shipping they pay for is not what is charged on Paypal. Last night I sold an item, small packet Air to US which the customer paid $9.85 US sh...

webpage says leave or stay cant finish my listing

when i get all the way done on my listing and press continue it says stay or leave from webpage when i press leave it goes to review page and then when i go to list it says stay or leave wont let me finish my listing help

Looking for a Sidney Crosby 09/10 Clearly Canadian card (# to 100).

Hi All, I am looking for the following cards from Upper Deck Hockey Series 1 & 2 from 2009/2010: Sidney Crosby Clearly Canadian CAN-SC (print run 100)Jonathan Toews Game Jersey Series One GJ-TOAlso looking for (from the same year) Big Playmakers and ...

can I communicate with another eBay identity

Hi,I was hoping to be able to communicate directly with the winner of an ebay sale to see if he is interested in selling/reselling. Is this possible?THanks,Bill in Ottawa

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The items I listed have not displayed on landing page!

I listed about 80 items but they are not in the landing page. perticularly Item number 261240889418How could this happened? it is because i am a new seller? so they are putting me off? no make sense. at least I could see my item that I listed right? ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

I was told by a customer that she could not leave feedback for me on communication, as there wasn't any. I though somewhere along the line it was posted not to contact the customer for completed shipping , just click the completed box and the custome...

Resolved! I need some help with the Instant Transfer option.

Hi, guys. I'm no expert in this field and I've tried numerous searches on both paypal and ebay for an answer, but found none. For my paypal account, I ONLY have a bank account linked and I'm a verified user. Here's the issue: A few months ago, I was ...

Resolved! Free Shipping

I won item 390609503208. Does the shipping information mean all items I purchase after this item will be free also when combined? Or is it just this item will stay free when combined?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else able to relist items from TL with photos that are too small?

I tried uploading some old listing from TL last week that I suspected might be under 500, but I tried anyway to see what would happen. TL let me relist them. When I checked using this toolhttp://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/ListingPhotoSizes.htmIt confi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

charging on shipping costs

Ebay charging a commission on shipping has just about ruined my ebay business. I have never over charged for shipping and it is expensive to ship outside Canada.I used to be able to buy reasonabley and sell reasonabley with exact shipping costs.Now t...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer won't pay for tracking

I am a Canadian seller, TOP RATED, selling on Ebay.com. I sell fairly low cost items. Tracking costs out of Canada are outrageous, Insurance costs are insane. No buyer wants to pay several times the cost of the item to get it shipped. My listings are...

Size Chart for clothing

Is there a size chart for kids clothing, shoes, hats that I can refer to when ordering? tks for any imput

Resolved! New board profile and can't find stuff

When reading the boards with the old profile if there was a post from a member it was easy to look at the listings that "poster" had. Now, when I click on the "posters" i.d. I still can not find the listings. Am I blind? How do I do that, or did it m...

Newbie Seller Needs Help To Complete An Transaction

I sold a few things that I no longer need recently and it's my first time selling on eBay. One of the items is bought by a Russian bidder. The price is around $220 and the shipping is $90. I sent him an invoice (through eBay) for $310 but he paid me ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller wants to know my Paypal account

Hello, I was wondering if it is at all safe to use Paypal outside of Ebay in this situation. (I assume that's what the seller is looking to do). I understand it is against Ebay policy and that some do it to avoid "seller fees", but I've never had exp...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.