How do I return an item

I made a mistake and order the wrong item which I would like to return and get the right one

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How do I return an item

@thomamiln_1 wrote:

I made a mistake and order the wrong item which I would like to return and get the right one

Contact the seller.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

How do I return an item

Start by contacting the seller. If you can do this informally through polite communication all the better.

When you do return the item, make sure you use a service that is Delivery Confirmed.

Here are the Canada Post parcel rates for businesses. They give you a few more options than 'personal' and you don't actually have to be a business to use them.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

If the seller is not in Canada be sure to mark the package RETURNED MERCHANDISE.

If the seller is overseas, come back here for more detailed instructions and choices.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

How do I return an item

How do I know who the sender is? There is no packing slip or other information as to whom I am dealing with.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

How do I return an item

Go to your Purchase History and find the item you have received. There will be a drop-down menu beside it and Contact Seller will be one of your options.

Failing that, find the transaction in your Paypal Account Activity and use the email address associated with the transaction to contact the seller. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply